I agree with Ente. For me, full leather creates a nicer richer interior without making the car feel any less sporty. I believe it makes the car feel more like a $60 o $70K sports car...though if the $2K is significant in one's ability to buy the car, skipping it is not a big deal.

PCM is another high price item that just goes to personal pregerence. I have gotten used to having Nav available and would miss it. I also like the idea of being able to play MP3's and having a nice display of the song playing. Hardly a necessity, though.

Bi-Xenon: absolutely.

Bose: like music and don't want to do aftermarket? then heck yeah. Not the best possible, but it is the best available.

I've been convinced to go with sport seats and sport steering wheel. Again, makes it that much more of the sports car it can be.

PASM and Chrono are interesting because it isn't sports car purists versus street daily drivers. Some purists / track folks say they are essential, others call it SPASM and say it is electronic inteference and either too soft or too hard.
18" standard Cayman wheels: look perfect in pictures