Quote:
Patriek said:

Hey, don't be like that!
I just bought the Four Seasons Hotel because I liked the color of their carpets, and it matches the tone of my new Bugatti Veyron.
Yeah, I got one early because my brother owns the Volkswagen group.
My mother says I'm spending too much time with cars - she'd much rather I'd run Microsoft with her. Yeah, she got it as morning present for her 54th bithday. Actually...it wasn't her birthday, but my dad just likes to spoil her.
I couldn't make up my mind on what to get. The Ferrari factories or just settle for Porsche AG?
One of my girlies - Paris Hilton - is coming over for dinner tonite. I asked her if she new the difference between caviar and sex, and she said no, so it should get quite interesting, especially if Tom (you know...Cruise) brings over a couple of his worn-out ex's.
Yeah, I usually help him out by telling his girlies he wants to break up. After all we're friends. Last time I had to let Penelope go. She took it pretty hard, but buying her the Harry Winston store seemed to help a bit on her mood.
Maybe I should just have gotten her flowers, but I'm only 14, so I'm not really into all that.
Actually I shouldn't be driving my Lambos, Ferraris and Porsches at all...but my uncle owns Florida and part of Georgia, so the Police don't mind.
After all most of those I run over don't do much good to society anyways - so I'm really doing them a favor.

Hell, I gotta run.
I forgot I'm supposed to help out George Dubya with his foreign policy!
Guess I'll have to lower the oil prices a bit just to make his life easier.
I'll take pictures soon!
Bye!