Still buy baidu.com (it's still ultra cheap...)... look at google, it was stated at 125.. and then the next week it was at 150.... hell, at 200 it's still good. There is nothing wrong with it, buy it like it is crack.

I have an old digital cam by my computer desk (the very one that I am typing at)... I will roll out and get some batteries for it and hook you guys up. So far as me... I was very happy, up until a few mins ago... I called my ex and told her that there is no hope for her and I to ever be friends on any level (after alot of stuff)- so I am kinda depressed right now.

However, there is a perfectly fine Ferrari that will be like the one I intend to purchase in a few days sitting in the apartment buildings courtyard.... just waiting for me- I think I can look to that for some help.

So far as the other drives.. the Bentley wasn't my cup o' tea... it was heavy.. and just uninteresting. It felt better than my M3 but it wasn't better than the 360 that I drove to the damn dealership with-- so... lame. The Murci was just ODD. I am a stickler for not trying to crowd other cars and not trying to hit other things... but dammit... TRYING to look out of that rear windshield was IMPOSSIBLE... moreover, the turn radius was [censored]. But it was fun to drive... but... just not the type of fun I want on a weekend car. It's more like a car I would want for a few hours opposed to a whole weekend at the beach house type of deal. The Gallardo was fine, but I still hate that A pillar window-- the engine has enough grunt and it gets the attention.. but really- why buy a gallardo with the doors that open normally opposed the the "lambo" doors on a murci? I can't get over that. And I had the opportunity to drive an Aston db9.. which is nice.. but again, does nothing for me in the extreme range. It's refined and nice.. but it isn't so extreme to me that it screams "I am just as good, if not better than a viper." Sadly, I would have taken a 2002 Dodge Viper coupe over the aston... and only b/c it looks better on the outside than it drives and than it rides then the aston.

So, It looks like either a 550M or a 575... or a 360 coupe are going to be in my future. The 550 didn't sound like a Ferrari, but it played the part. The 575 drove a bit faster than the 550 and it had all of the modern crap that I would expect a car to have (xenon headlights... what's a car like that to do without headlights that blind the onlookers in its path?... howevever a 1k D2S xenon kit could fix the 550 I drove and make me happy). The 360 was and still is a dream. I plan on driving that car until I feel better about my ex tonight.. and I'm sure that I will be able to trust it, unlike my ex.

(Mike S, I'll try to hook you up with pics of the weekend 360 in a bit).