Quote:
Rossi said:
Great pics STRADALE! Thanks very much for charing.

Now, after you've seen many of the new options in person, how do you like them?

My opinion: polished wheels don't look good , CF is nice but not worth the money (perhaps even a little bit too much CF at the steering wheel ) and tho yellow stitching is nice, but because of the irregular pattern of the standard seats looks better at the racing buckets.

I really love carbon fiber but I'm not sure if I'll order it for my 430. At first I was blown away with the carbon fiber steering wheel but there's something very nice about it when it's all leather. If I could get the carbon fiber paddles without ordering the wheel I would do it. The carbon fiber is nice for the tunnel but the stitched leather is nicer I think. I also like the carbon fiber drip trays in the engine bay and intakes but think the price is over the top. I'd rather get the CCM's and have something that genuinely adds to the performance of the car and looks from the outside. The polished wheels are nice too but the stock wheels have a richer, high-performance look where as the polished wheels are almost a chrome finish. When shiny like this it cheapens the look somewhat. What comes to mind is how I feel about the Turbo look wheels on a 996 when chromed. I know the guy who owns the Red 430 in the pics. (very cool guy) It's hard to see in the pic above but he also has the carbon sills. Altogether he said he spent $25,000 for the carbon fiber. When it's all put together it looks great imo but I'm not crazy about it for some reason. I think the carbon in the CS fits the car better. Considering what it costs for a 430 with CCM's and loaded carbon fiber the CS'S MSRP seems like a bargain. Especially considering the carbon fiber doors in the CS would probably cost at least double what it costs for CF in the 430's engine bay.

The yellow stitch - Agreed 100%. I tried to get a pic of the yellow stitching on the yellow 430 w/ the racing seats (that's the pic w/ me in the reflection) because it looked awesome. I think it still looks cool on the standard seats but nothing like how it looks on the racing buckets. The way the stitch looks snaking down the side of the seat along the side bolsters on the racing seats makes it. One of the things that really blows you away is the look of the yellow stitch on black leather on the dash board. Sharp as hell.

Here's some more pics I found posted by someone else on another forum. It's from the same 430. They make the polished wheels look better than my pics.