Quote:
Carlos from Spain said:
Quote:
Dr. Phil said:Monyt might very well have won the race, so perhaps Kimi was handed the victory. But unlike Kimi last time, Monty didn't withdraw from the race only a few laps before a sure and easy victory. It would have been a very close race between him an Kimi as far as I could tell.

Well, if you kept up with pit stop strategies and lap times, you would have seen that Montoya had the race completely in the bag, he one pitstop less than Kimi to go, since Montoya was doing an only 2-pitstop strategy

Quote:
Dr. Phil said:
If Kimi had jumped around like he did after Pocahonzo had been leading the race by 40 secs the last 20 laps only to break down in the last 5, I would also fell that Kimi was a "sore winner".

So, now its a matter of "how many laps" there is left before the driver in front breaks down and hands you the victory? how convenient Up to what lap can you celebrate, and from what lap do you have to mourn the other driver and look saddenend by your victory? I'm afraid there is no getting out of this one

HEy! If you're gonna use reason, logic and rational thinking I'm no longer part of this discussion!!!!
I think according to FIA the rules are clear. It's illegal to win if youre getting owned and your name is Pocahonzo.

Paragraph 34, paragraph 4: He who winneth only due to pure bad luck from superior competitor may never raiseth his hand in glee and undeserved display of victory. He ho doeseth so anyway will be deemed unfit to be a gentleman.
However, should a genetic test reveal that he who performeth such a heinous act of ungentlemanliness is not a true man, but a girlieman, a compensation from this rule may be accepted by the supreme geriatric board of FIA.
Such girlieman must be able to present violently girlielike behaviour to be considered appropriate in his ungentlemanliness.

Monty was on a 3-stop strategy. I happen to be the third cousin of Norbert Hauch. On his mothers side.

[Kapow!! And Carlos takes another hit in the balls. His girlieman protegé can only look passively in awe and wet his panties...Whooohoo!]