Alright, currently I have an 04' BMW M3 cab. I am in my 2nd year of law school, have clerked since my first year of law school and have worked at law firms since the first year... the summer is coming to an end. My savings are bloated and I think its time to treat myself (as if the M3 wasn't enough). I have enough money to spare to purchase a used (meaning 10k miles 00-03) 360 coupe or a 550M (or possibly a used 575M) or a 355. I was also considering (this is just a consideration)... getting an Bentley (used of course)... 2001-03 Red label or a used Bentley GT (those are going in the mid 150-170k ranges at the local dealer) or an Aston Martin... In that same vein, I could also get a used Lambo Gallardo (not yellow... hahaha). But here is the trade off- I would trade my m3, get the new car, and then purchase something cheaper as an everyday car (like a new 3 series or something). Of course, there are other options...(trade in the M3 get the 06' range rover supercharged version and get the new M5 or... get a porsche 997 c2, keep the M3-but wait for the new M3). I dunno, which combo to decide on.

The Bentley's are GREAT, but I am too young for the traditional bentley. The GT seems again, too much... a Bentley screams money, and I want to make a different statement- I'm 22, so the Bentley thing would look a bit odd.