I want to take european delivery of 997 C4S cab at the factory ... I have done this twice and both times put more 3000 miles on the cars while over there .... an 89 speedster in 90 and a 993 C4 cab in 96 . Back then there was no such thing as a clear bra and I did not use a regular bra , both trips the front of the car got many rock chips on the front as I was driving at very high speeds all over Europe . This trip I want to put a clear bra on when I take delivery of the car . I put one on my 99 C4 cab I took delivery on in LA and the front end stayed perfect until the day I sold it . Do you know of anyone in Stuttgart that can install it when I pick the car up or do you know anyone here good that would fly over and do it for me for a good price . Doing european delivery is some of the most fun I have ever had in my life and the only real chance you have to drive on roads with no speed limits . To be able to drive the car on the open highway the way it is meant to be driven is a priceless experience but I do not want to destroy the paint like I did on the last two trips.