Quote:
M5er said:
Something tells me that unlike the CLS, the Panamera will actually look like a coupe. Coupes are something Porsche does better than most of anyone else afterall. I should hope they don't raid their parts bins and construct the interior of 911/Boxster+Cayenne bits, which they probably will, but here's hoping the interior has a unique design.

As far as price, as they say, if you're concerned then you probably can't afford one. - No one knows yet, but I'd expect it to command a premium over both the E55 and M5, it's a Porsche. Hopefully the dollar will continue to gain weight against the euro as well...

I agree with your first statement. They need to do some radical design to win new owners, they should know people are concern about the looks for this type of cars (different from performance freaks of 911 like us). Even if they have to, I think, they should hire an out side firm to design the car like Ferrari does. To me in house designers are somewhat out of touch with what's going on right now.

Regarding the price thoug, they need to price it reasonably so it'll attract new buyers otherwise when Porsche can't meet the numbers they'll introduce another lower model to sell more and make their figures such as Cayenne V6 that is a VW all the way but is called Porsche.