Gauss:

Congrats, and I hope you don't regret not having the WP because of that sacked sales manager.

Nah I won't. It's not a car I planned on keeping long term, say like the GT4RS. No fault of the car, it's just, well, too capable.

Outside of a track, there is no place for the car to stretch it's legs even remotely, safely. I will take it out on my favorite roads just to experience it, to proof or disproof my initial impressions. But I suspect driving this car on the street will be like drinking beer using a tiny straw. Doable, but not very enjoyable nor satisfying. I have access to a good track, so that side of the coin is covered, but not preactical nor realistic for me ot take it there every time. But I do forsee I will be spending a good amount of time lapping and adjusting all the adjustable stuff to dial the car in, that was the main point of me buying one, I think it's cool to have those easiy accessable as oppose to say a race car where I need to come back to the pit each time I want to change something. 

--