Lukas:
Gnil:

It seems that it is mainly the infamous 3 % hard core Porsche drivers that are not happy with the 718 .

I read now a few reviews from different magazines and they all love it and think it is a way better car then the older car . They even think the new engine is better suited to the car and nicer is real life driving conditions . 

The only criticism seems to be : nostalgia about the 6 cylinder from previous owners 

+1

There will always be those who protect their own property. If you would have forced an 981 owner  into a 718 I can bet that all the negatives would disappear with time and they would start focusing on the improvements. 

It's like with everything. It doesn't matter what the manufacturere does. They will never satisfy 100%. If they can achieve 75% that is fabulous figures. I never so far seen anything on the internet, where it is possible to add comments, where everybody agree to something. It will probably never happen either Smiley

I'm sorry but in that last video, the boxster S sounds like shit.  Smiley 

If I was in the market, I would search for a pre-facelift car, and a GTS if possible. I'd be happier still with a 997 mkII carrera S.