noone1:

He also mentioned they previously had a 12C in their lineup and the car had brakes issues to the severity that they pulled that as well and got rid of it. He said that the car had an electrical assist on the brakes to preload them for quicker response and it got to the point that the braking assist was engaging to the point that the car would just veer to one side or the other without any braking input from the driver.

I believe them when they say they had some electric glitches, but the brakes I've never heard anything about. I've never in the last 4 years on the McLaren forum heard anything like this or problems with brakes. There is brake steer, but I don't know what "pre-loading" the brake would even mean.

I would not want to own a McLaren as a daily track car as they do. You're just asking for trouble owning any exotics as a track toy since you're going to create significant wear and tear on very expensive things.

IIRC, they mentioned something like that for the P1.  they said that once you let off the accl, it would ready the brakes to take action immediately.  Or something like that.