fritz:

From my own observation of the experiences of Porsche drivers, I suspect that the usual stance is to honour warranty claims relating to failures not attributable to track driving, but to deny claims for damage or accelerated wear-and-tear which can be attributed to track driving or driving "style". 
Disputes sometimes arise when owners, due to a lack of understanding of technical correlations, do not want to acknowledge that some premature failures they experience are a direct result of their track driving. 

Smiley 1000 km on the track are not like 1000 km on the road.

I also don't understand this expectation of a track warranty. Smiley Ask Porsche (or any other manufacturer) what kind of warranty they give for their race cars (Cup, etc.). People will be surprised. Hint: NONE. There is only some sort of very limited (I think 6 months but I haven't checked lately) for obvious manufacturing defects and Porsche is usually quite generous but a warranty? Nope.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)