i really do not get why you are so concerned?

nobody said anything really negative about the modena. i would say that most rennteam users admire the modena. the only thing that was said here is that the successor will get a significant power increase. whats wrong about it? go to your ferrari dealer and ask him!

i think your reproaches are quite insulting. well, i am from germany, but does this make any difference? you probably haven't read any of my other posting -- to say that at rennteam porsche is glorified by germans is really BS. please do me a favor and read some threads in the other areas about porsche coroporate policy, models, the cayenne etc.

but that the 996TT is a better overall car than the modena is a fact. you can use it every day, do relaxed intercontinental journeys and thrash most competitors on the track -- which other car does this? but for the same money i would rather get a modena, though. because of emotion, because of its beauty...

and just to let you know, i have a running order for the modena successor, i have driven various sports cars and ferraris extensively (F355 GTS, 355 spider F1, 360 spider F1) and i love ferraris. they are great.

be lucky about your car, no need to be that belligerent!

regards
zz