kingjr9000:

Whew! It was a firestorm over there, but it was a lot of fun learning about themindecision  Although i am surprised only one ferrari supporter chimed inSmiley.  I'd like to think i held my own pretty wellSmiley.

I'll post the thread link in case you want to see how it went:  http://www.mclarenlife.com/forums/other-road-cars-slr-m6gt-m81/60825-evo-488-leaderboard-test-matches-675lt.html

You most certainly did. I thought your responses were calm and factually based Smiley Smiley. To be fair though, I have found Maclife to be a civilised forum populated by some very knowledgeable people. So what if they are a little biased - its a McLaren forum after all. There is no doubt that all manufacturers given a chance will put their best foot forward in a group test, and historically Ferrari have been the most stringent and best at this. As for the real world I own both the 488 and the 675, and I can tell you that unless I'm hallucinating, the 675 is the quicker car in day to day spirited driving. It is currently the best driver's car out there - period. My verdict on the 488 is that I am searching for a 458 Speciale Smiley.