guys, do not get me wrong , recreational cars is not a matter to take sirious. It just surprises me the attitude and the siriousness and confidence most of you comment on car that you just have seen in a magazine or parking lot. I ownd some sports cars and I can comment on those sports car not others, or like just like the MATTM3 that gives a nice and personal comments on the ferrari and Lamborghini presents, from his point of view which by the way I agree with. But from the rest of you I just get a bit of arrogance and distructive criticism on your comments that it is not at all interesting, ( probabbly the typical German attitude problem, ups ) I just immagine a guy posting that (in a Ferrari forum, like this one is)by the way) That he just bought a 355 and he would like to share whith you guys the experiance of owning a Ferrari and see if he can get from some other 355 owners recommendations on the car ect... ect... You guys probabbly will tell him to sell it immidiatly and buy a Porshe (GERMAN is better..) because the 355 has not the power of bla bla bla , and the tendancy is to bla bla bla... and again without even having put your ass on a 355.

Anyway I can see I am in the wrong forum , so sorry for the intrusion and you all take are.