Quote:
SoCal Alan said:
Quote:
STRADALE said:
I don't like tan at all. For me tan is the last color that should be inside a high performance sports car. I hate it for a 430. The CS was all about performance, that's why the car was mostly black inside. It would be the same way I'd feel about a tan interior inside an Enzo. Imagine an all tan interior in an Enzo. Eessh ! I feel the same way about tan for any Ferrari. Or Murci, Porsche or any high performance segments. Wouldn't want tan for an "M" series BMW, wouldn't want tan for an "AMG". Doesn't go with the inside of a GT2 or GT3. High performance and tan just dont go together imo. tans good for a couch but not for me in sports cars.

Great comments. Thanks. For some reason, over the years, red/tan for a Ferrari has stuck in my mind. Yet, I have had black/black Mustang GT, Corvette, and now Porsche. Maybe I should consider a black/black F430.

Black on Black with yellow stitching in racing seats, yellow CCM or yellow standard calipers and shields is It's my second choice, I haven't ruled it out.