Whoopsy:
Spyderidol:

Congratulations Porsche ! (@Whoopsi  - Porsche need to pay you to attend all their races ).

Today the tortoise won. Great strategy; risky but it paid off.

Thoughts: Although this win is  psychologically important  for the team, it must in NO WAY distract from the fact that the car is abysmally slow in comparison to the opposition. I suspect we will see this at Portimão.

Yes, I can still say I am still at 100% win rate whenever I am at their races lol.

Today it was pure luck. I was inside the Bubba Gump corner at the start, I went outside for a smoke and saw the Porsche is 2nd going into the fountain, I was like wtf what happened to the other 3 cars in between. I went back inside to see the replay on TV,  at the start  the Caddy did an amateur move, going dive bombing on the inside which has zero grip, and it went straight left into the wall and the Acura was tagged from behind by the BMW and spun out. 

Throughout the race, race craft won. Matt Campbell put up a superb defence against the Acura behind, which was Ricky Taylor. Campbell set up Taylor for failure not once but twice, Campbell was seeing the move 2 steps ahead and Ricky took the bait. Amazing to watch even when Ricky took out Matt's rear wing support. Nearing the end, Ricky got a great exit off the last corner and he had no choice but to go inside and try and passing move which he didn't pull off, and crashed right in front of me literally. he could have waited and try somewhere else as he had 2 laps to try and pass with a superior car, he didn't wait and handed the win to the #6 car. I was not 5 ft away from Ricky and I heard every single word out of his mouth after getting out of the car. 

I told my friends Porsche won just because the top 4 cars are out for one reason or another, nothing more. But it is a win after all. the one that finishes are the one that has a chance to win.

I am only here for my friends that races in Carrera Cup NA, the other races are just bonuses, IMSA cars are all gone now but I am staying to watch the final race for Carrera Cup tomorrow, well also the Indy as I got friends racing there too.

haha!  great report and a greater talisman you are NickSmileySmiley