Grant:
Gnil:

Got my car out of hibernation. A toy...  an angry one indecision

I noticed my tire pressure monitor  tells me I am +0.3 bars at the back when I actually run the recommended 2.0 bar front and 2.3 bar back pressures written on sticker in the the door passage. . 

Have the official pressure been changed to 2.0 front and 2.0 back ?  

Can the guys who just received a new car check what is written in the door and compare to what the PTMS tells them ? 

You may want to look inside the owner's manual.  For the 992 GT3, there are two different sets of pressures.  One higher set for highway use and for speeds over 290 kph and one much lower set for "Performance".  Given my tire wear (wearing the center of the treads and not on the shoulders at all even at the track), I think under 2.0 Bar front and rear may be fine when cold if you intend to do some enthusiastic driving.

But having said all that, you should disregard those annoying warnings of "+" or "-" pressure.  Those are useless and just an annoyance, in my experience.  I have to frequently clear those warnings (especially at the track).  It doesn't mean you have too much or too little pressure relative to the recommendations, it means your pressure changed from what it was before (which is common with use and weather changes).

--

22 GT3 Manual, 73 Carrera RS 2.9L Twin-Plug MFI Carbon Fiber replica. Former: 18 GT3 Manual, 16 Cayman GT4, 73 911S, Two 951S's, 996 C2, 993 C2, 98 Ferrari 550, 79 635CSi, 06 EVO9 with track mods

Agree that the + - , when on track are just annoying. You can put the TPMS on track mode but it has to be confirmed each time you start the car again. And so often one forgets and then you get the warnings about the tires being too low. Not done well at all.