Jean:

If you were given a new chance to buy a CGT, would you take it? indecision
I missed my chance some 20 years ago and have been regretting it this long. 
T.33 Spider is a beautiful car. The more I look at it the more everything makes sense. 
I thought the smiling gape was wrong too but then if you add the license plate to it I think it will be complete. 
If you were to compare it to CGT, this has two more cylinders and revs 3000 rpm more and much lighter too. About the weight of a Miata MX-5. More of an F50 renewal. 

I walked away from a new black CGT. It was on the showroom floor. This was at a time when Porsche was having difficulty selling the car. My sales person called indicating they were willing to negotiate for the sale of the car. With checkbook in hand I went to the dealership intent on buying.

This particular car had black exterior and black interior. Though I knew this before hand, viewing it in person didn’t change my mind that I would like it. Additionally, having driven it I knew it was a handful and though a lot have fun to drive, my skills were not up to managing the car on a consistent bases in order to enjoy the car. 

With all that said, I do regret not buying it. Not only has it significantly appreciated in value but its styling by today’s standards are up to date. And let’s not forget the sound of the engine. It’s sends chills up your spine. Smiley

--

The purpose of life is to enjoy the moment.