Quote:
andreas_mue said:
Will the 997 TT and the 997 TTS be introduced at the same time, like the 997 and the 997 S ?

Possible...but not very likely. I know that they are developed at the same time and may actually be "ready" at the same time but I'm not sure it would be wise to sell both from the beginning.
The 997 Carrera and Carrera S story is actually a very clever one: they used the "old" 996 M96 engine for the Carrera to save cost and the updated M97 engine for the Carrera S.
I'm still not a friend of this strategy since I think that the Carrera should have had 340 HP and the Carrera S the 381 HP now soon available for the powerkit.
I'm afraid it is always about the money and I don't like it.
As a customer, I'm willing to pay for a certain product. But if I get a product with 355 HP and one year later, a 381 HP version is available (even if it costs additional money), I'm not pleased at all. I understand they want to sell the powerkit but at the same time they p.ss off customers like me who actually "supported" the introduction of the new 997 model by buying one. And this is now the "punishment". At least they could offer a 381 HP powerkit retrofit package for buyers of the first MY for the same money the factory option costs (incl. install).
But such customer friendly decisions never happen...