Thanks Mark. They were quick snap shots before heading off to the weekend away with PCNZ. The car hadnt been out of the garage for quite some time and it was clean, the weather fine so opportunity presents.

Vancouver is such a lovely city. One of my favourites. Yes we are season opposite so summer here is on the way. Xmas with snow is nice too tho :-)

I think if I didnt have the 992 GT3 already the GT4RS would be perfect. It would still be my preference for the back road driving I do with mates. The 992 GT3 is too big and capable for those small roads and lacks some of the drama of the GT4RS I find very appealing. I only use it for getting to and from the track - but it works well for that and I guess to get back on point here I was simply saying that the suprise isnt that the GT4RS was chosen as being the more enjoyable car by the BBC team over the RS but that their critisims of the RS do not hold true for the GT3 although many of the benefits are still valid so the GT3 vs the RS would have been a more interesting comparison for me personally at least...

Not sure I could do the annual PCNZ trip in a GT4RS with my wife tho us both wearing ear buds. That might be a step to far LOL

--

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022 Toyota GR Yaris, 2021 992 GT3, 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia QV, 2009 Lotus Elise SC