Whoopsy:

it's not called tactics, it's called telling you the truth. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🤦🏻‍♂️

What if Elon magically got 10x more battery supply than he currently has overnight, does that solve the problem? No, cause now there are 10x more car batteries that need energy to charge up. That just mean more strain on the grid. 

Leave them empty while waiting for 'cheap' power to fill them up? Then they are nothing more than expensive paper weights. It does nothing to help. 

On the flip side, what if magically overnight, all the gas stations in the world each have 10 fast EV chargers, like literally around every corner, and they can fully charge a EV in 5 mins. Do you think people will start buying more EVs? Absolutely. 

The water hose is only so big, having more buckets doesn't make filling buckets any faster or easier. But a bigger hose will. If one uses your idea of nah, that isn't a problem, keep the bucket empty until no one is using the hose so I can fill the buckets, then you will be in for a long long wait and the hose is already running non-stop for everyone else. 

One last thing, go to your garage, go check that charger Tesla gave you. Is it bi-directional? No? The one Ford gave me is. 

We can do this endlessly, you know you are just arguing for argument sake. You are just repeating what Elon 'promised'. And we all know about the expiry dates of his promises. he doesn't have a decent track record. 

Truth is not the tactic I was referring to. 
It is like you don’t see or read anything I write and just go in and on about Elon or try to steer the discussion to fit a disparaging remark. 
Are you arguing that bi directional charging is of no use in the future?  That all EVs need to succeed are thousands of super chargers on every corner?  I don’t see Laundromats on every street corner because people own their own high power washer and dryer.  Do you own your phone just because you can charge it at expensive public charging stations or do you charge it at home while you sleep?  I would never own an EV I need to go and supercharge. The whole point is to charge when not needed.  ( prepare for rant about not everyone having a house - somehow parking spaces can’t have AC power nearby according to some) 

1) I stated several times that Tesla cars do not currently charge both ways. Obviously the Tesla power wall can. And the Ford can and Rivian will. 
2) 95% of the time EVs will be charged wilhile parking at home or apartment. Supercharging is not done frequently which most EV owners understand well. The actual amount of power used by the car represents an overall savings over the present consumption involved in delivering and filling my up gas.  Can you tell me how many Kw you use for your cars each month?  All four of them?  It is not much.  The amount of good bi directional charging can do far exceeds its drain from the grid.
3) your analogies are hilarious. Batteries can and will be used to load balance the grid and or run our homes. I’m not going out on a limb here as this is already being done. 

Your point about Elon’s track record of success is about as accurate as your other observations.  We do know about his track record. Thank you.  Name me a more successful person. Silence.