Quote:
Topless9114S said:
WOW... I'd love that road trip through Italy, etc. I'm actually considering a month's stay there this fall. Where do I sign?

SVN: Where in Central California are you from? I grew up in San Luis Obispo County... You planning on that Napa Valley Wine Trip if you get your car on time? That looks like a beautiful drive...

PS: Actually, I was really close to buying one with PSE already installed, but I hated the interior color. I wanted black on black, no exceptions. The dealer had to look all over to find me one, and finally found one on a ship from Germany headed to the Baltimore, Maryland harbor. She didn't have the PSE, nor a GPS I would have liked for road trips (although, one more digital display always means more potential problems). I accepted the deal with the options that were installed at the time. I really wish I had PSE though... kinda regret I didn't put my foot down on that option. Maybe I will someday

Jenna,

Yes, Napa Valley is a must! Very beautiful! Top down- can't wait.

I grew up in Fresno, born in Stuttgart,lived in Germany twice as a kid( visited in Sept.'01- love, love,love Germany), also have lived in Washington and Colorado.

SLO is very nice- definitely one of the nicest places in Ca! I was offered a football scholarship out of High School, but attended/played at Fresno St instead.

Have you considered moving back to CA? Do you still have family here? I'm sure plenty of friends!

So, how about them Orioles!

All the best,
Richard