Lars997:
RC:
Lars997:
RC:

Yeah...that not making clients happy but shareholders...I got that a long time ago. Sad (but a reality, I agree).

When an (annoyed) Porsche employee in the upper management (Weissach) told me many years ago (major complaint regarding Cayenne Turbo's bad throttle response) that I am part of those 3% who are different than the regular customer, I never actually heard of that expression at all. Now every time I criticize something, I get that 3% excuse. broken heart yes

Smiley My dear friend.... I would put you into the 3 per-thousand range Smiley

But seriously - most people buy the car, drive it and ok! Only a few are feeling those differences. 

I get it now...the success of the Carrera facelift with turbo charged engine came as a surprise for me to be honest.

I guess Porsche did their homework...

Again - same here. I'm really surprised. Especially as those Carrera S Convertibles are easily 160k€ Smiley

Given that an Audi RS6 costs 150K EUR as discussed earlier, the Panamera Turbo / Cayenne Turbo S is 200K, 488/Huracan Spider is 270K EUR, why wouldn't the Carrera S Cab cost 160K? I selected the cars for comparison on random basis...There might be some BMWs or Mercedes'es that seem like better value on paper but once you get to drive them and  then try to sell them you realise that you've been screwed up.