Quote:
svtrader1 said:
Quote:
Jeff (in SF) said:
Quote:
svtrader1 said:
Quote:
Jeff (in SF) said:
I don't know why the pseudo physicists on this board think that a car (Lambo) with 100hp less than a CGT and weighs about the same (within 30 pounds according to the curb weights published on the web) would out accelerate the Porsche.

You must be a functional illiterate, because, no one here has said or implied a gallardo would out accelerate a CGT!

Perhaps, you could try and make better sense next time.

Blah blah blah. Name calling?!? How old are you? Wasn't it you svtrader who typed the following?

Quote:
Btw, I saw and I'm sure you did too, a video where a gallardo and the CGT and another Porsche "dragged race" and the CGT was only a few car length ahead of the gallardo. If anything, I would take these spur of the moment street races with a grain of salt.

Ok maybe I misread it but there's no need to get all uppity and pretend that nothing was posted on this board referencing a race between a CGT and Gallardo.

Jeff,

Sounds to me like the pot calling the kettle black. Exactly, what do you think "pseudo physicists" is? If not name calling. hmmmm?

Secondly, I didn't pretend anything. You're making things up. You admit to misreading...that's a mistake and fine by me. No big deal. But, don't start twisting what I said. Looks like you need some growing up to do yourself.

Shields up!