Porker:
RC:

This guy doesn't realize it but he just nullified his car's certification. Can get pretty expensive in Germany, especially since he also officially lost his insurance coverage. angry

No, there is no way to legally certify a 991 GT3 RS without wing in Germany because Porsche refuses to provide owners with the necessary official documentation (aerodynamics, etc. etc. etc.).

I actually think it's a talent to find a way to kill the fun in anything you come across. Don't know yet how you could make money out of it, but it's a talent for sure! SmileySmiley

Well, I didn't tell you to stay away from having kids, did I?! Smiley Smiley

On a more serious note: When you have lost a friend in an accident because he ignored the car's original setup (in this case...tires and tire pressures) and manufacturer recommendations, then you can talk to me again. Til then...risk your own life but keep others out of it. Thanks. Smiley Everything is cool and nice until it costs more than a Hipster's pride.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Audi R8 V10 Plus (2017), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)