Whoopsy:

I guess since I adopted this thread as mine, I will post the Huracan stuff here too smiley

Took the car for a morning drive to Whistler and back yesterday morning.

Weather wasn't great, 14 degrees and intermittent showers, so the top stayed on laugh

Sports mode is great in the mountain road, perfect gear selections, the rev match downshifts combined with the off throttle pops gives great emotions for spirited drives. The added weight to the steering is a nice touch when carving corners, in Strada mode the steering is much to light to my likings. With wet road and cold weather I didn't push it too hard, just some brisk pace. The P Zeros are great at evacuating water that's for sure. 

Car basically corners flat, the engine eager to revs, and the V10 sounds glorious echoing off rock walls.

Not counting the 918, this is my 3rd mid engine car that I drive on this road, the others being the Speciale and the 12C. Actually 4th, I took a Cayman S before too, but that one is not quite in the same category. interesting thing is that in the Ferrari, the speed seems faster than I am driving when looking through the windshield, but the opposite when inside the 12C and the Huracan. 12C and Huracan doesn't have the annoying drone at highway speed. Much prefer the Ferrari and Lambo paddles as they stay in one place and not trying to escape my reach, but I also prefer the dual action paddle in the McLaren, if only they all make stationary paddles with dual action..........

One other thing, The water rooster tail, the Huracan can whip out a great one,  not as spectacular as the one in the Speciale, but it is bigger than the one I got in the 12C. 

BUT, while the Huracan is very enjoyable to drive, I felt something is missing. I cannot pinpoint it though. The Speciale is too 'emotional', overload my senses, especially with the annoying exhaust, the 12C is too 'clinical', not much emotions but boy I still remember that car is fast, the power is I would say very addictive. The Huracan is sort of like in the middle. 

For comparison, the 918 is both very clinical and very emotional, it is very efficient and capable in eating up straights and corners, while at the same time gives me a great emotional feedback, but it never overload my senses. 

All 4 are super high power mid engine sports cars, much too powerful to fully enjoyed on the street. Every when I know this road like the back of my hand, I still don't dare push them too hard.

I think the perfect car for this road is still the much less powerful GT3RS. Maybe I am a 911 guy after all and prefer the 911 handling quirk. With the RS I pushed it way harder than any other cars, it gives the perfect blend of clinical efficiency and emotional inputs, even better than what I get in the 918. 

So there, the perfect car for spirit driving is a GT3RS smiley

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PLEEEEEEEEASE Smiley and thanks for your great feedback on those fantastic cars Smiley Smiley

--

J.Seven