Hi guys!!!

Some of you might remember the 997S seal grey and beige interior colour we had(look my gallery if not )it was one of the very first 997S to be delivered, and if you look in the very last pages of 997threads you will also see some pics with the white covers from factory etc..

Well things have changed..but for good ...after having the seal grey example with only 2.000kms in the clock, we thought that its exterior colour was not our favourite , also the manual gear box was excellent (imo ), but my father wanted tiptronic s (can't argue with him about that )...so now we have now sitting in the garage beside our cayenne turbo another 997S in black(looks much better imo) and again with beige interior colour, but this time with some more options:-natural full leather,-bose sound system(we already had it),-electric roof,-multifunctional steering wheel(which I don't like, but well , can't argue ),-tiptronic s,-pcm + telephone card,-sport seats(this is probably the best option!!!!!, you can adapt the seat however you want, the only problem is the price of it,-red seat belts and may be some other options that now I can't remember ...My father ordered the PSE more than 2 months ago, but as we all know there are terrific problems from factory, and some dealers here in spain, installed the PSE as retrofit, and gaved some problems, so well we are still waiting after more than 2 months and no response from the dealer ...Ohhh one more thing.....AGAIN no sport chrono plus package .....hhmm, but who knows may be for the 3rd one

Well here are a couple of pics....the car has know 1.000kms approximately

Seeing carlo's pics pushed me to post our second 997S