macca993:

Hi Grant. Thanks for that. Ive been meaning to post on this for a while.

My dealer set the pressures to 32/35. I found the car very stiff. I looked on the door jam and questioned them. They said it wasnt clear. To be fair its rather confusing. Unlike the 991 gen which has one setting only this car has two. They spoke with Germany. Only sustained autobahn speeds are 32/35. But almost every dealer is letting them out the door with these pressures.

Lowing the pressure made a huge difference to comfort and complaince for me on our roads.

However once we dialed in max negative camber (-2.4 F&R) I found I needed more air in tires or else it tramlined. So now I run something like 29/33. Funny that. Just like the 991/981!

Its very miss leading as they call 32/35 "standard tire pressure" and 27/30 "performance". It has everyone doing the opposite of what they meant and no doubt is partly to blame for folks saying the car is too firm on the road etc.

Fabulous information!  

Thanks so much SmileySmiley

--

Mike

918 Spyder + 992 GT3 Touring + Taycan Turbo + Tesla Roadster 1.5 & Model S P100D AP2 + BMWs (Z8 + 3.0 CSi) + Bentley Arnage T