thuggy:

No.  I believe this is one of the issues that needs to be finalized and what Porsche's entry in contingent on.  Porsche is seeking concessions as a new engine manufacturer, greater budget, capital investment allowances etc..  The existing engine suppliers are obviously weary of the amount of concessions and the ability of Porsche to benefit from existing Honda engine IP at RedBull.  So discussions still ongoing to finalize rules confirmation.

I don't believe Red Bull actually gotten their hands on the IP yet. Hence why the engines are still from Japan and their engine shop is basically unused. It was the plan for them to be running their 'own' engine this year and be a manufacturer, but I guess wit hVAG's interest they pushed that back and got Honda to agreed to keep their hands on F1 for an extra year.

I believe there is enough of a loop hole left, where even after the Porsche tied up in 2026, 'Red Bull' could still be considered a 'privateer' team and can still enter in the future as a full manufacturer and gets benefits of a new incomer. 

All depends on how they structure the companies around one another. 

--