Whoopsy:

Oh, took delivery of the Huracan already. Just had brief drive home in rush hour traffic.

What a engine!, What a car! With the top down the exhaust note is very attractive. 

Steering is nice, I got the electric assisted variable ratio one and it's really nice, Good enough feed back that I can feel what I ran over, still not sure why people gave a big fuss about electric steering. The mechanism are exactly the same as a pure hydraulic one, except there is no pump and the boost is only active when the steering wheel is turned. 

Vision forward is nice, vision backyard is 918 level, which is like non-existent, but at least I don't have a wing blocking.

The gearbox is really quite good, didn't protest when stuck in traffic, but when open up it knows what it is doing.

Did I mention the exhaust note? Wow.

Absolutely zero luggage room, the 918 can haul more believe it or not. The front trunk can only swallow a airline carry-on, the 918 can take 2. glove box is a draw and the 918 wins in the arm rest console storage. behind the centre console the Huracan can store about 2 parking tickets, the 918 wins again. (Can't believe a 918 can win in the luggage/storage category)

Seats are nice.

Car is not the fastest, nor even close to hardcore, but that's not the kind of car I am looking for anyway. But it has that Italian 'poser' gene, one doesn't have to go fast to feel excited in the car. The sexy exhaust note helps a lot.

Boy the startup sound is really something. 

Wether doesn't look too nice next few days, gonna see if I can find a good day and do a run up to Whistler and back to compare with the other cars.

Smiley