Carlos from Spain:
Whoopsy:

Something more about 'miles per hour' charging. It would seems Tesla based theirs solely on the EPA number, it doesn't change based on real world driving condition or experiences, in another words, it is basically useless unless someone drives exactly like the robot doing the EPA testing. 

On another news, I was talking to a Porsche club buddy today, he works at a Ford dealership. He mentioned he just had a Mustang Mach E arrived but the order got canceled. My impulse buying strikes again. Probably gonna go pick it up some time next week. 

Can't resist a black car. Don't know what I am gonna use it for however. But I was really impressed with the build quality, material usage on it and the styling when I saw one last week during charging.

IMG_0889.JPG

At this rate you are going to own every EV model... except a Tesla Smiley

I drove a Model 3 before. Smiley I know wha that car is like. That's why I am not buying one.

But never say never, eventually they might put out a product good enough that I wanted and willing to pay them money for. They seriously need to improve the interior and also the driver car experience however before getting consideration, also material usage and build quality. 

I also never expected I would 'want' a Hyundai ever. But their IONIQ 5 is a seriously good EV, and I actually wanted one but I just can't get my hands on one. IONIQ 5 is THE BEST EV right now on the market.

--