Time based billing works the same as idle fee as that deters people from just living their car plugged in and taking up a spot.

Current max for just about any EV's on the market right now is 48A, 11.5kW. There must have been a warehouse sale of 48A chargers. 

The only cars I can know that can have higher charge rate would be Taycan/Audi e-Tron GT, Audi e-Tron, and Ford Lightning. 

Since 2021, the e-Tron can be ordered with a dual 11kW chargers onboard to be able to charge at 22kW. But it would seems that dual charger option requires 3 phase AC input. Think it also requires the full CCS plug instead of just the J connector.

Audi also advertise the 22kW option for the Audi e-Tron GT. That however could be wrong, as the Porsche listed their optional AC charger at 19.2kW, which is 80A at 240V, and still uses the J connector only. That part is unicorn however, I didn't order it when I spec my car as I didn't think I was going to find a 80A home charger. When I inquire about retrofitting, it would seems the charger has no ETA. 

Ford Lightning paired with the Charger Pro will deliver full 19.2kW to the car, but that charger uses the full CCS plug. 

Lucid Air is supposed to come with 19.2kW onboard, but don't think anyone can verify that yet.

There was 'some' Tesla Model S and Model X that was shipped with dual onboard chargers, they could have gone all the way up to 64A 15.4kW. But looks like those are unicorns and Tesla is back to shipping only 48A chargers to match their Wall Chargers.

--