Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Quote:
    Napolis said:
    http://www.ferrarili.com/events_pages/mm_2006.htm



    Those pice are fantastic Jim

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    I like it .... but for $4-5 mln?!! C'mon

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Quote:
    ha said:
    I like it .... but for $4-5 mln?!! C'mon



    I agree that considering what I've been offered for P 4/5 it's shocking that that's all it cost.

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Quote:
    Napolis said:
    Quote:
    ha said:
    I like it .... but for $4-5 mln?!! C'mon



    I agree that considering what I've been offered for P 4/5 it's shocking that that's all it cost.




    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Quote:
    tony h said:
    Quote:
    Napolis said:
    Quote:
    ha said:
    I like it .... but for $4-5 mln?!! C'mon



    I agree that considering what I've been offered for P 4/5 it's shocking that that's all it cost.








    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Evo 098, Gordon Murray:

    "How many of our today's cars will be considered classics in, say, 20 or 30 years' time?

    One that will be is the brand-new Pininfarina-designed one-off Ferrari P4/5 supercar, based on a Ferrari Enzo. All supercars have presence and a certain "dramatic" look, but not all of them have style. The Enzo is certainly dramatic, but it manages to look very large (it is!) and very disjointed - the lines just don't flow. Panel shut gaps are too big and obvious, the front overhang is just too long, and the whole effect is styling rather than style.

    Enter the P4/5 - a truly beautiful, balanced shape. I'm sure Pininfarina will have the "retro" finger pointed at them, but while there's no mistaking its heritage, the style is crisp, fresh and bang up to date. This is not a sycophantic exercise like the Ford GT but very much a new design in its own right. If I was offered the keys to either the Enzo or the P4/5, I know which one I would be driving home."

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Quote:
    ha said:
    I like it .... but for $4-5 mln?!! C'mon



    It's all relative. If I had the money an the opportunity hell yeah I'd do it. People spend $4-5 million on yachts all the time but they lose huge amounts of value the minute they're run so why not a car (especially one custom built to your specs by FERRARI). Even more people invest that kind of money buying something intangible AND with a chance that they'll lose money. No question he'd get more than he paid if he went to sell and no doubt it will be worth more, probably lots more in 10/20 yrs from now. PLUS the biggest feature of course is the amount of fun and experiences you get for your money vs. using it for something else like a paper investment. After-all what good is working hard & being wealthy if you don't buy stuff with the money to enjoy?

    Hows that Jim? Good enough to give me a ride next time? lol! It's a re-made version of the speech I give to my wife when we buy a sports car.

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Quote:
    STRADALE said:
    Quote:
    ha said:
    I like it .... but for $4-5 mln?!! C'mon



    It's all relative. If I had the money an the opportunity hell yeah I'd do it. People spend $4-5 million on yachts all the time but they lose huge amounts of value the minute they're run so why not a car (especially one custom built to your specs by FERRARI). Even more people invest that kind of money buying something intangible AND with a chance that they'll lose money. No question he'd get more than he paid if he went to sell and no doubt it will be worth more, probably lots more in 10/20 yrs from now. PLUS the biggest feature of course is the amount of fun and experiences you get for your money vs. using it for something else like a paper investment. After-all what good is working hard & being wealthy if you don't buy stuff with the money to enjoy?

    Hows that Jim? Good enough to give me a ride next time? lol! It's a re-made version of the speech I give to my wife when we buy a sports car.



    While I can't speak for you wife it sounds good to me.


    Re: official P4/5 pic

    -Laughing !

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Road Test

    http://www.windingroad.com/download

    Re: official P4/5 pic



    Re: official P4/5 pic

    What do you have to do to download the Road Test?

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Quote:
    Roessingh Schale said:
    What do you have to do to download the Road Test?



    just register on the link provided


    Re: official P4/5 pic

    so i take it that performance is similar to an enzo's?

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Quote:
    sdy284 said:
    so i take it that performance is similar to an enzo's?



    and some ...


    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Am I the only one who thinks it looks awful? From the comments I've read, it seems I am. Oh well, people have different taste and thank God for that

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Quote:
    LL said:
    Am I the only one who thinks it looks awful? From the comments I've read, it seems I am. Oh well, people have different taste and thank God for that




    I think you are.But then you probably thought the P3 was ugly too?

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Quote:
    g-force said:
    Quote:
    LL said:
    Am I the only one who thinks it looks awful? From the comments I've read, it seems I am. Oh well, people have different taste and thank God for that




    I think you are.But then you probably thought the P3 was ugly too?



    LOL!

    here's what P4/5 fights for garage space with








    Re: official P4/5 pic

    I actually like the P3 more. That was back in the good old days, when the cars could like that, imo. And by running through the posts it does seem I am not the only one, thank God.

    Quote:
    g-force said:
    Quote:
    LL said:
    Am I the only one who thinks it looks awful? From the comments I've read, it seems I am. Oh well, people have different taste and thank God for that




    I think you are.But then you probably thought the P3 was ugly too?


    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Quote:
    tony h said:
    Quote:
    g-force said:
    Quote:
    LL said:
    Am I the only one who thinks it looks awful? From the comments I've read, it seems I am. Oh well, people have different taste and thank God for that




    I think you are.But then you probably thought the P3 was ugly too?



    LOL!

    here's what P4/5 fights for garage space with











    Awesome pics Tony! Keep them coming

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Go to www.ferrarili.com and check the gallery. Awesome pics of the p4/5

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    I like it. The only thing i would change would be the white exhaust pipes, should be stainless. It looks like it would be driven right out of the tv by the "Racer X". Those night shots are even better. One of the nicer ferrari owners btw.

    Re: official P4/5 pic


    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Nice pic tony!

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    That's a great pic, Tony!

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Photos are courtesy and copyright of Ferrari of Long Island, and their hugely talented photographer and webmaster, Michael Lussos.









    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Most amazing pics I have ever seen! Love the first one with the Enzo right next to the P4/5 - what is the yellow car next to them with the black tape on the front?

    Re: official P4/5 pic

    Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Most amazing pics I have ever seen! Love the first one with the Enzo right next to the P4/5 - what is the yellow car next to them with the black tape on the front?



    hi Mike,
    NSX i think . Will check

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA 6/1/20 2:55 PM
    watt
    431843 2604
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 3/9/20 10:34 AM
    RCA
     
     
     
     
     
    286256 1238
    Porsche Sticky Welcome to Rennteam: Cars and Coffee... (photos) 5/20/20 8:25 AM
    RCA
    27427 262
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche 911 Turbo S (2020) 5/31/20 4:38 PM
    MKSGRM
    19793 228
    Porsche Sticky ROAD TEST: New 992 Carrera 4S 5/25/20 9:35 AM
    RCA
    19062 229
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Taycan Turbo S - Short Review 5/12/20 1:37 PM
    nberry
    15566 235
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S 4/20/20 8:24 AM
    schmoell
    512441 4260
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 10/31/19 5:49 PM
    schmoell
    505843 5243
    Porsche Cayman GT4 6/1/20 3:23 PM
    JoeRockhead
    351773 3362
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 4/28/20 10:12 PM
    pgouveia
    311742 3701
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 4/2/20 7:41 AM
    996FourEss
    303319 3336
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 9/18/19 7:21 PM
    GaussM
    302225 2635
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 5/22/20 11:47 AM
    RCA
    253756 3191
    Porsche Porsche Mission E - the future of Porsche? 10/19/19 6:25 PM
    nberry
    242651 2654
    Ferrari 488 GTB/GTS 6/17/19 7:34 PM
    koko
    213936 1803
    Others Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016 model) - Review (updated Feb 13th 2017) 12/20/19 10:28 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    204094 2509
    Porsche OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 3/2/20 9:13 AM
    RCA
    164621 1538
    Porsche Tesla Roadster 6/2/20 2:27 AM
    WhoopsyM
    142942 3799
    Others Alfa Romeo 4C 6/1/20 7:01 AM
    bluelines
    132761 755
    Lambo Lamborghini Huracan and variants 12/12/19 2:24 PM
    RCA
    86592 1071
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 2/29/20 9:09 PM
    nberry
    85134 714
    McLaren F1 4/16/20 10:43 AM
    BiTurbo
    72826 203
    Lambo Aventador and SV 10/28/19 2:03 PM
    Topspeed
    53997 580
    AMG AMG GT R 10/25/19 8:34 PM
    Kobalt
    51223 654
    Porsche 991 Speedster 5/13/20 5:31 PM
    WhoopsyM
    48429 861
    Porsche New Porsche System Tester - PIWIS 7/6/19 10:45 AM
    Divad
    46820 16
    Porsche Welcome to the new Taycan Forum! 4/22/20 11:48 PM
    Leawood911
    38822 622
    Porsche Nürburgring - Tesla vs. Taycan 2/10/20 1:09 AM
    Gladstone
    34748 593
    Porsche New 992 Turbo Thread Closed 3/3/20 10:23 AM
    Enzo II
    30765 217
    Others Bugatti Chiron 4/2/20 2:21 PM
    Enmanuel
    29035 402
    238 items found, displaying 1 to 30.