Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    New Sports Car

    http://www.sscautos.com/default.asp

    Why scissor doors are so important I will never know.

    Re: New Sports Car

    i think scissor are very useful for wild body car! still can get out of the car even if someone park very close to your driver;s side!

    Re: New Sports Car

    i saw one at Motorsports of Scottsdale. it was pretty wild.

    Re: New Sports Car

    Scissor doors allow passengers to get out of their parked cars without worrying that they might scratch the door on the sidewalk

    Re: New Sports Car

    Looks to much like a kit car.

    Re: New Sports Car

    Kinda funny- that almost looks EXACTLY like a Diablo.

    Re: New Sports Car

    Mr. Diablo and Miss Vette meets at a swingerparty where they get involved in an awful orgy with Cousin McLaren.
    Drinks and bodily fluids are mixed and something falls into the genepool.
    9 months later a deformed and retarded child bursts thru its mother's womb.
    Unfortunately there are no contraceptives in the automotive industry. Hence the SSC Aero.
    Yikes.

    Re: New Sports Car

    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Mr. Diablo and Miss Vette meets at a swingerparty where they get involved in an awful orgy with Cousin McLaren.
    Drinks and bodily fluids are mixed and something falls into the genepool.
    9 months later a deformed and retarded child bursts thru its mother's womb.
    Unfortunately there are no contraceptives in the automotive industry. Hence the SSC Aero.
    Yikes.



    Hey Doc,

    I actually might be interested. I'll await the "official testdrives" from R&T and C&D. The dealer is in Tampa, Florida-I'll be near there this January. Haven't seen an MSRP yet, though. . . .

    Re: New Sports Car

    LOL @ Dr. PHil

    Re: New Sports Car

    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Mr. Diablo and Miss Vette meets at a swingerparty where they get involved in an awful orgy with Cousin McLaren.
    Drinks and bodily fluids are mixed and something falls into the genepool.
    9 months later a deformed and retarded child bursts thru its mother's womb.
    Unfortunately there are no contraceptives in the automotive industry. Hence the SSC Aero.
    Yikes.



    Couldn't have said it any better!

    Re: New Sports Car

    why can't people make a good looking car, there are plenty of people who can design well. Specs are impressive though although I don't know if it really is. How many hp/liter. what kind of enging eis this???? it doesn't say 6 liter v12?

    Re: New Sports Car

    Quote:
    dsts6 said:
    why can't people make a good looking car, there are plenty of people who can design well. Specs are impressive though although I don't know if it really is. How many hp/liter. what kind of enging eis this???? it doesn't say 6 liter v12?



    The "base" Aero (SC/8T) uses a 'Vette (see Dr. Phil's great observation about the car's embryogenesis ) CR5 race-bred V8, 6.1L, supercharged to 8psi. I think the "Ultimate Aero" is simply the SC/8T with the blower cranked up to 14psi. Boy, the name "Corvette" keeps coming up in supercar conversation. And the Mosler MT900S uses a 'Vette LS6 V8, also supercharged.

    Won't disagree with the comments on aesthetics-as Dr. Phil might put it: "She gets her looks from her father-Mr. Diablo."

    Re: New Sports Car

    Al, you need to step up to the plate and get a real car!

    Forget the Noble, Mosler and the Shelby DNAmobile. Dude, you need a new Marcos.

    It to has your choice of Corvette motors, weighs a portly 2600lbs, but has decent looks and a handy size.

    Re: New Sports Car

    Quote:
    JimFlat6 said:
    Al, you need to step up to the plate and get a real car!

    Forget the Noble, Mosler and the Shelby DNAmobile. Dude, you need a new Marcos.

    It to has your choice of Corvette motors, weighs a portly 2600lbs, but has decent looks and a handy size.



    I'll have to research that one.

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA 1/19/18 10:13 PM
    throt
    263655 1687
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 1/23/18 8:42 PM
    DaveGordon
    260593 4024
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 1/24/18 12:59 AM
    Leawood911
    89759 1401
    Porsche Sticky 992 (Next 911 generation 2019/2020) 1/12/18 7:11 PM
    the-missile
    67527 673
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Mission E - the future of Porsche? 1/3/18 8:32 PM
    CGX car nut
    39875 468
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo S Exclusive Series (2017) 11/28/17 12:15 AM
    EnglishManInNY
    23926 332
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche Carrera T 12/1/17 7:24 PM
    crayphile
    13729 243
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 718 GTS models (Oct. 2017) 10/24/17 12:19 PM
    amazon
    7291 19
    Porsche 918 latest news Thread Closed 11/6/17 10:43 AM
    RCA
    548417 5574
    Porsche 991 GT3 RS 1/9/18 1:43 PM
    Kimi
    456625 5816
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S 10/26/17 1:33 PM
    NSXER
    446383 4239
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 2016 Porsche Carrera 911 [991.2] Facelift 3/24/17 12:49 PM
    RCA
    254981 1382
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 1/4/18 9:14 PM
    wurlie
    247604 2558
    Porsche 997 GT3 RS 4.0 3/15/17 10:40 PM
    noone1
     
     
     
     
     
    231293 737
    Porsche Cayman GT4 12/30/17 11:07 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    213276 2482
    Porsche 991 GT2 RS (2017) - Rumors, speculations and gossip Thread Closed 7/3/17 2:04 PM
    RCA
    175537 1699
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 11/13/17 2:32 AM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    165152 874
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo and Turbo S 1/23/18 12:27 AM
    RCA
    164506 1074
    Ferrari 488 GTB/GTS 1/23/18 10:26 PM
    crayphile
    141394 1231
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 1/23/18 4:11 AM
    Whoopsy
    139016 2857
    Porsche 991.2 GT3 Thread Closed 3/7/17 11:47 AM
    RCA
    125036 1651
    Porsche Boxster Spyder (981) 12/29/17 8:31 AM
    dreamcar
    110809 692
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 1/6/18 10:41 PM
    Wonderbar
    108111 1284
    Others Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016 model) - Review (updated Feb 13th 2017) 1/18/18 11:38 AM
    RCA
    105677 1869
    Ferrari Ferrari F12 Berlinetta / 599 GTO Successor 12/5/17 3:29 PM
    RCA
    87271 765
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 718 Boxster (2016) 10/20/17 11:17 AM
    DaveGordon
    81722 732
    Others VW caught cheating emissions tests 7/10/17 2:36 PM
    RCA
    81485 861
    Porsche 991 GTS 4/3/17 4:27 PM
    bluelines
    68500 247
    Porsche OFFICIAL: Cayenne (958) Facelift 2014 3/2/17 4:22 PM
    RCA
    67179 163
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 (facelift) Carrera 4 and Carrera 4S 3/30/17 7:33 PM
    Carlos from SpainM
    60368 131
    370 items found, displaying 1 to 30.