Crown

Board: Porsche - Cayman Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    Please help me decide I'm still not persuaded whether to pick white over basalt black;

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    I am also currently choosing white. Cocoa will look great with white. But cocoa cost $5490 here, which I can't really justify. So maybe plain old black interior for me with red seat belt to spice things up a bit.

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    Quote:
    WAY said:
    I am also currently choosing white. Cocoa will look great with white. But cocoa cost $5490 here, which I can't really justify. So maybe plain old black interior for me with red seat belt to spice things up a bit.



    That could look really good- flashes of the red on the callipers and belts..

    Saw a white Boxster with Cocoa last night - nice combo

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    I am choosing Carrera White too, the interior is going to be Black. I plan to paint the side mirror and wheels in black, may be something like the Rinspeed INDY.

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    I would choose black or possibly dark grey. Now the interesting question is whether to take the wheels painted in white or not. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of white rims... for a reason??

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    Quote:
    Chris Lo said:
    I am choosing Carrera White too, the interior is going to be Black. I plan to paint the side mirror and wheels in black, may be something like the Rinspeed INDY.



    Don't bother painting the mirror black, just get a carbon fibre version of it. But your car is going to look cool dude!

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    Quote:
    Ente said:
    I would choose black or possibly dark grey. Now the interesting question is whether to take the wheels painted in white or not. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of white rims... for a reason??



    I love white rims, but not on a white car. I had white rims on a Cooper S and they looked great.

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    You could get red rims and go the rs route, although might look a bit cheeky

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS

    Red seatbelts would indeed be a nice addition to the red callipers.

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS

    Perhaps not to everyone's taste, but I went with black full leather/sport seats with some interior in exterior color (805). Also chose the CaymanS 18" wheels in exterior color (XD9), white with silver spokes.

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    Quote:
    Ente said:
    I don't think I've ever seen a picture of white rims... for a reason??

    Here's a white Boxster with white wheels and blue interior

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS

    I am going to get the sport seat too, the Salesman told me this is a FREE option.

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    A carbon fiber side mirror sound good to me, any idea where can I get it?

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS

    Quote:
    Quote:
    Ente said:
    I don't think I've ever seen a picture of white rims... for a reason??

    Here's a white Boxster with white wheels and blue interior




    Do you have more pictures of that interior please?

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS

    Quote:
    Chris Lo said:
    I am going to get the sport seat too, the Salesman told me this is a FREE option.


    Free option? Is there such a thing with Porsche? It's a great option to get. I would definitely get it if it is free.

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS

    Sea Blue is really hard to capture in a photo.....looks very different from picture to picture. Highly recommend you try and see it in person if possible.....I have, and this photo represents it fairly well. It tends to look more blue in photos.....but more greyish blue in person.

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    Quote:
    Chris Lo said:
    A carbon fiber side mirror sound good to me, any idea where can I get it?


    Quite a few places make them. Cargraphic I know have them, and I am sure so does many others. Here is a link to one place that sells the cargraphic one.
    http://www.performanceproducts.com/Produ...ngs&type=20

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    Thanks for the picture LPM. Judging form the picture alone, I find the white rims don't do the trick for me. With a white Cayman I would then probably stay alloy or go black.

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    Quote:
    Ente said:
    Thanks for the picture LPM. Judging form the picture alone, I find the white rims don't do the trick for me. With a white Cayman I would then probably stay alloy or go black.

    I had a close up of the wheel but I can't find it. The white wheels didn't look bad but they didn't really stand out as much as some other colors do. However, I suspect that might not be as true on a wheel like the Carrera S wheel, which has larger painted areas than the wheels in my photo.

    Re: What interior colour would you choose on a white CaymanS?

    Quote:
    Ente said:
    I would choose black or possibly dark grey. Now the interesting question is whether to take the wheels painted in white or not. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of white rims... for a reason??

    I found the close up picture:

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA 1/19/18 10:13 PM
    throt
    263655 1687
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 1/21/18 5:31 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    260593 4018
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 1/23/18 1:35 PM
    throt
    89759 1394
    Porsche Sticky 992 (Next 911 generation 2019/2020) 1/12/18 7:11 PM
    the-missile
    67527 673
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Mission E - the future of Porsche? 1/3/18 8:32 PM
    CGX car nut
    39875 468
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo S Exclusive Series (2017) 11/28/17 12:15 AM
    EnglishManInNY
    23926 332
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche Carrera T 12/1/17 7:24 PM
    crayphile
    13729 243
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 718 GTS models (Oct. 2017) 10/24/17 12:19 PM
    amazon
    7291 19
    Porsche 918 latest news Thread Closed 11/6/17 10:43 AM
    RCA
    548417 5574
    Porsche 991 GT3 RS 1/9/18 1:43 PM
    Kimi
    456625 5816
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S 10/26/17 1:33 PM
    NSXER
    446383 4239
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 2016 Porsche Carrera 911 [991.2] Facelift 3/24/17 12:49 PM
    RCA
    254981 1382
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 1/4/18 9:14 PM
    wurlie
    247604 2558
    Porsche 997 GT3 RS 4.0 3/15/17 10:40 PM
    noone1
     
     
     
     
     
    231293 737
    Porsche Cayman GT4 12/30/17 11:07 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    213276 2482
    Porsche 991 GT2 RS (2017) - Rumors, speculations and gossip Thread Closed 7/3/17 2:04 PM
    RCA
    175537 1699
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 11/13/17 2:32 AM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    165152 874
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo and Turbo S 1/23/18 12:27 AM
    RCA
    164506 1074
    Ferrari 488 GTB/GTS 1/23/18 1:31 PM
    throt
    141394 1226
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 1/23/18 4:11 AM
    Whoopsy
    139016 2857
    Porsche 991.2 GT3 Thread Closed 3/7/17 11:47 AM
    RCA
    125036 1651
    Porsche Boxster Spyder (981) 12/29/17 8:31 AM
    dreamcar
    110809 692
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 1/6/18 10:41 PM
    Wonderbar
    108111 1284
    Others Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016 model) - Review (updated Feb 13th 2017) 1/18/18 11:38 AM
    RCA
    105677 1869
    Ferrari Ferrari F12 Berlinetta / 599 GTO Successor 12/5/17 3:29 PM
    RCA
    87271 765
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 718 Boxster (2016) 10/20/17 11:17 AM
    DaveGordon
    81722 732
    Others VW caught cheating emissions tests 7/10/17 2:36 PM
    RCA
    81485 861
    Porsche 991 GTS 4/3/17 4:27 PM
    bluelines
    68500 247
    Porsche OFFICIAL: Cayenne (958) Facelift 2014 3/2/17 4:22 PM
    RCA
    67179 163
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 (facelift) Carrera 4 and Carrera 4S 3/30/17 7:33 PM
    Carlos from SpainM
    60368 131
    371 items found, displaying 1 to 30.