Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    easy_rider911 said:
    So you actually think the US campaign in Vietnam was justified? We must have read very different history books



    That's the thing, I grew up watching it every night on TV. I did not depend on 1 person's opinion in a book although i have read extensively on it.

    Not only justified, but morally correct and honorable. To defend a weak nation against a determined, organised, and well supplied invasion of totalitarians. Just look at the films of our pull-out and the desperation of those who wanted to leave with us.

    Look at the history of the boat people the were fleeing from there.

    Had we not pulled out, there would have been no genocide aka "the killing fields" next door, paul pot ....etc

    You simply do not know what you are talking about on this one. The more you say the worse you look.

    Our pull-out there caused untold misery and murders. You should read what the North and the VC did to the residents of HUE during TET.

    Freedom and capitalism over evil dictatorship anyday!!!!!

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    easy_rider911 said:
    Politically correct?? Only someone who has never faced racism can speak like that.

    If you were non-white, like I am, you'd be absolutely furious at the disgusting, racist behaviour of those st*pid idi*ts that pulled that stunt.

    Do you actually think that someone like me reacts against what they did to Hamilton out of political correctness?

    I think you should take your words back at once.


    My friend I think you are over-reacting. If my remarks offended you accept my sympathy. What I mean is that there is an inherent racism of various sorts in the human nature. Not only confined to colour or racial origin but also religion, social standing, occupation even physical appearance and ability. I accept this as a fact of life, evil if you want, like I accept many other shortcomings of mankind. When we over-react to minor incidents like the Hamilton affair we make things worse and wind up more fuss and possible retaliation. I sure respect any hardship you might have in the UK as a non-english, but if somebody went to live in the country of origin of your parents he/she might face racism of some kind , I am sure. Because that's how life has always been.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    easy_rider911 said:
    So you actually think the US campaign in Vietnam was justified? We must have read very different history books. I guess you still cling on to the idea that the US invasion of Iraq was a good thing too?



    The US supported the South when the Chinese-supported North invaded. The Northern army was supplied by China, while using the Ho Chi Min trail through Laos and Cambodia which claimed they were neutral, but were far from it. The South didn't have a chance without the US, as evidenced by their quick defeat after the US pulled out under the terms of '73 PEace Accord, which was ignored by the sneaky North as soon as the Americans had left. That's what it says in my history book, FYI.

    As for the US/UK invasion of Iraq, that's still being written. And I think we're all off topic

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    reginos said:
    Quote:
    easy_rider911 said:
    Politically correct?? Only someone who has never faced racism can speak like that.

    If you were non-white, like I am, you'd be absolutely furious at the disgusting, racist behaviour of those st*pid idi*ts that pulled that stunt.

    Do you actually think that someone like me reacts against what they did to Hamilton out of political correctness?

    I think you should take your words back at once.


    My friend I think you are over-reacting. If my remarks offended you accept my sympathy. What I mean is that there is an inherent racism of various sorts in the human nature. Not only confined to colour or racial origin but also religion, social standing, occupation even physical appearance and ability. I accept this as a fact of life, evil if you want, like I accept many other shortcomings of mankind. When we over-react to minor incidents like the Hamilton affair we make things worse and wind up more fuss and possible retaliation. I sure respect any hardship you might have in the UK as a non-english, but if somebody went to live in the country of origin of your parents he/she might face racism of some kind , I am sure. Because that's how life has always been.



    No harm done I agree with much of what you wrote but, the fact that people may, through lack of education, be inherently racist doesn't mean we should ever condone that. It is vital to face up to racism whenever and wherever it rears its ugly head rather than just shrugging our shoulders and saying it's human nature. As such, I wasn't over-reacting.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    @racerx, I'm not intending to start a war of words with you. I enjoy your company and I have no personal axe to grind against the USA (a country I have great fondness for despite its faults). And yes, this is all off-topic.

    I agree with everything JoeRockhead wrote word for word. I read and studied exactly the same thing. I didn't learn my history from just 1 book nor from biased or propagandist TV!!

    Let me put just one question to you. Ask yourself what business it was of the USA to defend South Vietnam against a Chinese-backed North Vietnamese invasion thousands of miles away from mainland USA? Back then, the US took it upon itself to fight communism wherever it chose to around the world. The legal 'fiction' that the US used to justify its military intervention in Vietnam was a legally untenable doctrine of fighting communism as a form of defending US national security when Vietnam posed no actual threat to mainland USA. Sadly the UN was supine and never intervened to condemn the US actions in Vietnam.

    You were also talking about how the US was 'invited' into South Vietnam. These are simply niceties. Like re-arranging the deckchairs on the Titanic.

    I certainly don't think the US campaign in Vietnam was justified, morally correct or honourable nor was the manner in which the US fought there honourable. Bombing and flattening a country into oblivion and setting it on fire with napalm is hardly honourable.

    Certainly North Vietnam committed terrible atrocities against South Vietnamese. But it was their conflict. It did not concern the USA. The USA did not go there out of humanitarian reasons but out of a misdirected anti-communist zealotry.

    We must never forget that millions died in the two world wars to create a new world where nations cannot simply use military force against another nation out of some political purpose. The UN Charter enshrines this basic principle that the USA signed up to in 1945.

    Still, I've said what I have to say. I don't mean to offend or annoy you with what I have written. I'm merely stating my opinion. You will of course disagree and I respect that. I would therefore prefer to agree to disagree and return to talking about F1.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    easy_rider911 said:
    Let me put just one question to you. Ask yourself what business it was of the USA to defend South Vietnam against a Chinese-backed North Vietnamese invasion thousands of miles away from mainland USA? Back then, the US took it upon itself to fight communism wherever it chose to around the world.



    What business was it of the USA to defend England against Nazi Germany in 1944, thousands of miles away from mainland USA?

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Precisely You have unintentionally proven my point

    The USA did not even enter the 2nd World War until after the attack on Pearl Harbor on 7 Dec 1941 i.e. long after the 2WW had actually begun. It was an unprovoked attack on the US Pacific Fleet stationed on US soil that triggered US involvement.

    Why did the US help the UK? Because Japan (with whom the US was now at war), Nazi Germany and Mussolini's fascist Italy formed an alliance against the Allies. That was why the US agreed to fight alongside the British against Nazi Germany, Japan and Italy.

    Britain did not fight Germany even though country after country was toppling to Nazi invasion. Britain only went to war against Nazi Germany after Hitler's intention to attack Britain became clear i.e. when it was clear an attack against British soil was imminent.

    In any event, the 2nd World War happened before the UN Charter was signed in 1945 in San Francisco. The UN Charter fundamentally changed the ius cogens i.e. the fundamental rules of public international law that govern the relationship between sovereign nation states.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    My historical knowledge could be a bit shakey, but I seem to recall Britain and France declaring war on Germany immediately after it attacked Poland, but not doing anything about it (and instead just digging in at the Maginot line).

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    You're right Crash but we're saying the same thing in different ways. Britain stated that it was now in a state of war with Nazi Germany when Poland was invaded because that was when it became clear that Hitler's intention was to carry on heading towards Britain.

    Britain didn't enter a state of war with Nazi Germany earlier than that point when countries like Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Czech Republic etc were all toppling like dominoes to the Nazi troops. That phase of the war is known in Britain as the 'phoney war'.

    AFAIK Hitler started bombing the UK (the Blitz we call it) after Poland fell.

    Having entered a state of war, the UK didn't 'do anything' about it militarily because it wasn't in a position to do so i.e. it didn't counterattack until it had built enough planes, tanks etc to be able to fight. Factories were requisitioned and converted from manufacturing civilian products to producing military equipment. That all takes time.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Yep, that is all true. However, some argue that Hitler wouldn't even have bothered with Britain, had it not declared war on Germany (personally, I'm glad it did, but still ).

    Vietnam doesn't bother me, really. 1965 was a very different time and the US and the USSR were actually fighting to carve out their zones of influence. What the White house was afraid of was the entire region succumbing to a Communist onslaught, in case South Vietnam would fall. Seems naive today, but it was a very real concern back then. That being said, the way their pioliticians waged that war was borderline criminal. Almost ten years of attrition, bombing and setting their forests on fire, only to delay the inevitable. When Johnson took the decision to go in, they should've been committed to a full-scale invasion, not pussyfooting all over the DMZ. It would've resulted in less both US and Vietnamese casualties and the conflict would've been over much sooner and I'm sure with much weaker public outrage.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    I'm with easy on this. Personally I think such views, implied or explicit, are deplorable in this day and age. That picture at the top of the Times article I thought was sickening and I'm amazed at the tone of the article.

    Making excuses or even subtly condoning such behaviour is where much bigger things begin. Since we are talking about history, look back at how Hitler started his campaign against the Jews.

    And as far as Hamilton, I dont think he has a hope in hell of the championship this year anyway. Ferrari will dominate in my view.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    cgt said:
    I'm with easy on this. Personally I think such views, implied or explicit, are deplorable in this day and age. That picture at the top of the Times article I thought was sickening and I'm amazed at the tone of the article.

    Making excuses or even subtly condoning such behaviour is where much bigger things begin. Since we are talking about history, look back at how Hitler started his campaign against the Jews.

    And as far as Hamilton, I dont think he has a hope in hell of the championship this year anyway. Ferrari will dominate in my view.



    CGT, actually, if you read the reader comments, one of them commented on the fact that the guys in the picture aren't the ones spouting racist slogans. These guys, dressed as "Hamilton's family" apparently had the idea that it would look funny if they dressed like this and then appeared to cheer for Alonso. I find nothing racist about that, although the potential for a misunderstanding certainly is there.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    @Crash: here in the UK people still remember Al Jolson and also the Black and White Minstrel Show in the 1970s. It was prime time showbiz entertainment where white stage artists would cover their faces in black boot polish and sing all kind of songs...

    When I think back to that stuff, I just can't believe people thought that was okay. I guess times were very different back then

    So seeing these young guys pulling the same stunt was especially horrifying...

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    cgt said:
    And as far as Hamilton, I dont think he has a hope in hell of the championship this year anyway. Ferrari will dominate in my view.



    Exactly I made exactly the same point in my thread on the 2008 F1 Season. In pre-season testing, it's clear that Ferrari are so far ahead in terms of performance that everyone else will simply be competing for 3rd place (assuming no errors by Ferrari or its drivers in qualification or the race itself)...

    In fact, I gather that Ferrari's performance is so strong that they do not intend to introduce some of their more radical development work until later in the season because they just don't need to. They're so confident of being faster with the car just as it is...

    This could be a very tedious season

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    This is from sniffpetrol.com:

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    cgt said:
    I'm with easy on this. Personally I think such views, implied or explicit, are deplorable in this day and age. That picture at the top of the Times article I thought was sickening and I'm amazed at the tone of the article.

    Making excuses or even subtly condoning such behaviour is where much bigger things begin. Since we are talking about history, look back at how Hitler started his campaign against the Jews.

    And as far as Hamilton, I dont think he has a hope in hell of the championship this year anyway. Ferrari will dominate in my view.



    CGT, actually, if you read the reader comments, one of them commented on the fact that the guys in the picture aren't the ones spouting racist slogans. These guys, dressed as "Hamilton's family" apparently had the idea that it would look funny if they dressed like this and then appeared to cheer for Alonso. I find nothing racist about that, although the potential for a misunderstanding certainly is there.



    I'm absolutely amazed that you find nothing racist about that. I really am flabbergasted by your comment.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    JA
    JA

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    cgt said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    cgt said:
    I'm with easy on this. Personally I think such views, implied or explicit, are deplorable in this day and age. That picture at the top of the Times article I thought was sickening and I'm amazed at the tone of the article.

    Making excuses or even subtly condoning such behaviour is where much bigger things begin. Since we are talking about history, look back at how Hitler started his campaign against the Jews.

    And as far as Hamilton, I dont think he has a hope in hell of the championship this year anyway. Ferrari will dominate in my view.



    CGT, actually, if you read the reader comments, one of them commented on the fact that the guys in the picture aren't the ones spouting racist slogans. These guys, dressed as "Hamilton's family" apparently had the idea that it would look funny if they dressed like this and then appeared to cheer for Alonso. I find nothing racist about that, although the potential for a misunderstanding certainly is there.



    I'm absolutely amazed that you find nothing racist about that. I really am flabbergasted by your comment.



    I don't care if you're appalled, horrified, shocked, stupefied or flabbergasted, I don't find that racist, period. The same as I wouldn't mind if some black guys dressed as caucasians and pulled a similar stunt. Everybody should relax and stop taking themselves so damn seriously. It was a joke without any malicious intent. I would expect a much more relaxed attitude from members of Europe's supposedly most multicultural society. The fact that you actually acknowledge race as a huge factor demonstrates that you are still far from complete racial acceptance, where you guys would say: "Look at those nutters, dressing up as Hamilton's family," instead of "Look at those racist pigs, picking on a poor minority!" Just give it a rest.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    ... 1965 was a very different time and the US and the USSR were actually fighting to carve out their zones of influence. What the White house was afraid of was the entire region succumbing to a Communist onslaught, in case South Vietnam would fall. Seems naive today, but it was a very real concern back then.



    Exactly right

    The US Government at that time believed in the Domino Theory where they thought that if one country in Asia fell, they could all fall like dominoes to communism. Subsequent history has shown this theory to be wrong.

    The US Government did not try to defend South Vietnam out of some unselfish, humanitarian motive of helping a weak nation. The US was in the middle of the Cold War fighting the USSR (and China) in different battlegrounds on the world map. I described this above as a "misdirected anti-Communist zealotry". That's precisely what it was. The US mistakenly thought it was legally entitled to fight wars wherever it chose to uphold democracy and resist the spread of communism using the legal figleaf of claiming that it was to defend US national security. That was a bogus argument which masked the real political wargame being played out on the world map by the 2 superpowers.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    easy_rider911 said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    ... 1965 was a very different time and the US and the USSR were actually fighting to carve out their zones of influence. What the White house was afraid of was the entire region succumbing to a Communist onslaught, in case South Vietnam would fall. Seems naive today, but it was a very real concern back then.



    Exactly right

    The US Government at that time believed in the Domino Theory where they thought that if one country in Asia fell, they could all fall like dominoes to communism. Subsequent history has shown this theory to be wrong.

    The US Government did not try to defend South Vietnam out of some unselfish, humanitarian motive of helping a weak nation. The US was in the middle of the Cold War fighting the USSR (and China) in different battlegrounds on the world map. I described this above as a "misdirected anti-Communist zealotry". That's precisely what it was. The US mistakenly thought it was legally entitled to fight wars wherever it chose to uphold democracy and resist the spread of communism using the legal figleaf of claiming that it was to defend US national security. That was a bogus argument which masked the real political wargame being played out on the world map by the 2 superpowers.



    We're in perfect agreement here .

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Brilliant pic

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    zzboba said:
    This is from sniffpetrol.com:



    LOL

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Crash, your statement that you dont care sums it all up really. I find you unreal. Obviously you have never been subjected to racism in your life.

    Honestly if there are any moderators on this board I would suggest they look very carefully at your comments and views.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    cgt said:
    Crash, your statement that you dont care sums it all up really. I find you unreal. Obviously you have never been subjected to racism in your life.

    Honestly if there are any moderators on this board I would suggest they look very carefully at your comments and views.



    Yes, I am unreal, because I don't react hysterically to the entire affair. I have never targeted anybody for their race, have never condoned anyone doing so and staunchly oppose racism. However, this situation is getting ridiculous and you are a large reason for this. The moderators are welcome to check all my posts and you are free to report any and all posts that may concern you to them, but I will not cry wolf where there is none just because you seem to think so. Grow up.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    easy_rider911 said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    ... 1965 was a very different time and the US and the USSR were actually fighting to carve out their zones of influence. What the White house was afraid of was the entire region succumbing to a Communist onslaught, in case South Vietnam would fall. Seems naive today, but it was a very real concern back then.



    Exactly right

    The US Government at that time believed in the Domino Theory where they thought that if one country in Asia fell, they could all fall like dominoes to communism. Subsequent history has shown this theory to be wrong.

    The US Government did not try to defend South Vietnam out of some unselfish, humanitarian motive of helping a weak nation. The US was in the middle of the Cold War fighting the USSR (and China) in different battlegrounds on the world map. I described this above as a "misdirected anti-Communist zealotry". That's precisely what it was. The US mistakenly thought it was legally entitled to fight wars wherever it chose to uphold democracy and resist the spread of communism using the legal figleaf of claiming that it was to defend US national security. That was a bogus argument which masked the real political wargame being played out on the world map by the 2 superpowers.



    We're in perfect agreement here .



    Exactly, so this brings me back to the fact that McCain was in Vietnam when the US should not have been there. As such, his use of insulting names against the Vietnamese stems from his personal animosity to them due to their treatment of him rather than on the US cause in Vietnam being the right one. Hence his language was equally unacceptable to any equally insulting comments about a black man.

    We have now come full circle

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Come on guys we don't live in an angelic world.Prejudice and discrimination is to varying degrees in all of us. If it stays "innocent" then there is no problem IMO. We shouldn't be carried away and consider a joke into a major act of racism.If say a group of black people masquerade as whites will I be offended? Of course not. If I dress as Chinese will any native of China be offended? I doubt it. You read too much into this Barcelona prank.I know some people don't like a man of african origin to be in F1. But in the same way they might not like one who is gay for example or is into scientology etc etc. So let the whole affair be forgotten and don't give political ramifications to it. It is not as if Hamilton was not allowed to race because of his colour or Dennis and Haug wouldn't allow father Anthony into the pits because he was not white

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Wow guys, I know we are completely off topic, but I find this totally facinating! Being 32, I did not live through Vietnam, nor WW2 (obviously). And history isn't an area I am strong in. Thanks for the education!

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    How in this day and age do two black comedians get away with making a movie where they go undercover and dress up as 'White Chicks' and proceed to to try to act white? How is that any different than what Al Jolson did? Some may argue that it's even worse since society is supposedly more educated now. This is a pretty good example of what we call 'reverse racism' but for some sad reason it's accepted as being okay.

    http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/whitechicks/site/

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Yep, that is all true. However, some argue that Hitler wouldn't even have bothered with Britain, had it not declared war on Germany (personally, I'm glad it did, but still ).

    Vietnam doesn't bother me, really. 1965 was a very different time and the US and the USSR were actually fighting to carve out their zones of influence. What the White house was afraid of was the entire region succumbing to a Communist onslaught, in case South Vietnam would fall. Seems naive today, but it was a very real concern back then. That being said, the way their pioliticians waged that war was borderline criminal. Almost ten years of attrition, bombing and setting their forests on fire, only to delay the inevitable. When Johnson took the decision to go in, they should've been committed to a full-scale invasion, not pussyfooting all over the DMZ. It would've resulted in less both US and Vietnamese casualties and the conflict would've been over much sooner and I'm sure with much weaker public outrage.



    I agree with this almost completely especially on the the way the war strategy was run. Had the US still had a ballsy General like Macarthur we would have won quickly.

    However you are wrong on the domino theory. The commies were bent on world domination through armed conflict. They were everywhere and trying to expand.


    To Easy;

    Our reason for being there was a plea from the then president of S. Vietnam to lend assistance in the form of military advisors. This was in 1962. JFK sent them in. I have the LIFE magazines where they are pictured training and conducting missions.

    As to biased TV coverage I am referring to live (in that day) coverage by the 3 news networks, journalists who reported what they saw. Much more graphic and more real than any coverage shown of Iraq. This live fire daily video was shown every night in the 60's.

    There was no oil, no gold, no resources of any kind. Just a people being attacked by evil communists. To say what the US tried to do was a selfish exercise just shows your anti US bias, imo.

    As to WW 11, did you ever hear of the lend lease program. FDR did everything he could for britain against germany, but knew he could not get congress to declare war, BECAUSE THE US DOES NOT LIKE WAR.

    The US has had to be the world's policeman because no one else would or could. Without US action in this past century the world would be so different. Most of the map right now would be ruled from germania.

    Our actions were only self-centered to the point of not wanting to be the only FREE ones left in a world dominated by either Nazi or Commie Totalitarians.

    Re: Racism at Barcelona F1 test

    Maybe the Spanish are still mad with England about losing the Armada in 1588?

    http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/spanish_armada.htm

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA 1/19/18 2:39 PM
    martini964
    263372 1686
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 1/17/18 2:59 PM
    throt
    260177 4017
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 1/19/18 5:52 PM
    Grant
    89045 1363
    Porsche Sticky 992 (Next 911 generation 2019/2020) 1/12/18 7:11 PM
    the-missile
    67436 673
    Porsche Sticky Porsche Mission E - the future of Porsche? 1/3/18 8:32 PM
    CGX car nut
    39858 468
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo S Exclusive Series (2017) 11/28/17 12:15 AM
    EnglishManInNY
    23906 332
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New Porsche Carrera T 12/1/17 7:24 PM
    crayphile
    13715 243
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: Porsche 718 GTS models (Oct. 2017) 10/24/17 12:19 PM
    amazon
    7211 19
    Porsche 918 latest news Thread Closed 11/6/17 10:43 AM
    RCA
    548095 5574
    Porsche 991 GT3 RS 1/9/18 1:43 PM
    Kimi
    456366 5816
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S 10/26/17 1:33 PM
    NSXER
    446163 4239
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 2016 Porsche Carrera 911 [991.2] Facelift 3/24/17 12:49 PM
    RCA
    254798 1382
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 1/4/18 9:14 PM
    wurlie
    247512 2558
    Porsche 997 GT3 RS 4.0 3/15/17 10:40 PM
    noone1
     
     
     
     
     
    231215 737
    Porsche Cayman GT4 12/30/17 11:07 AM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    213068 2482
    Porsche 991 GT2 RS (2017) - Rumors, speculations and gossip Thread Closed 7/3/17 2:04 PM
    RCA
    175464 1699
    Porsche The moment I've been waiting for... 11/13/17 2:32 AM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    164871 874
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo and Turbo S 12/15/17 1:44 PM
    RCA
    164369 1072
    Ferrari 488 GTB/GTS 1/19/18 5:01 PM
    Mithras
    140619 1207
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 1/8/18 12:32 PM
    rhino
    138953 2855
    Porsche 991.2 GT3 Thread Closed 3/7/17 11:47 AM
    RCA
    124991 1651
    Porsche Boxster Spyder (981) 12/29/17 8:31 AM
    dreamcar
    110567 692
    Porsche Collected my 997 GTS today 1/22/17 7:32 AM
    BiTurbo
     
     
     
     
     
    108160 801
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 1/6/18 10:41 PM
    Wonderbar
    108071 1284
    Others Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016 model) - Review (updated Feb 13th 2017) 1/18/18 11:38 AM
    RCA
    105620 1869
    Ferrari Ferrari F12 Berlinetta / 599 GTO Successor 12/5/17 3:29 PM
    RCA
    87116 765
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 718 Boxster (2016) 10/20/17 11:17 AM
    DaveGordon
    81700 732
    Others VW caught cheating emissions tests 7/10/17 2:36 PM
    RCA
    81250 861
    Porsche 991 GTS 4/3/17 4:27 PM
    bluelines
    68353 247
    Porsche OFFICIAL: Cayenne (958) Facelift 2014 3/2/17 4:22 PM
    RCA
    66987 163
    372 items found, displaying 1 to 30.