Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    R8 Question

    Probably question for Kreso.

    Is there a European delivery for Audi like Porsche does?

    Re: R8 Question

    Officially, no. But I would wager something could be arranged for the right price.

    Re: R8 Question

    Ron,
    There are some plans by Audi USA, but no news so far...

    Re: R8 Question

    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Probably question for Kreso.

    Is there a European delivery for Audi like Porsche does?


    A little Nurburgring action for you, Ron?

    Re: R8 Question

    Quote:
    Ron (Houston) said:
    Probably question for Kreso.

    Is there a European delivery for Audi like Porsche does?



    Ron,
    Audi is planning on expanding all their dealerships to accomodate a luxury department basically.
    You don't want to be delivered your R8 next to the guy who's dropping his A3 diesel for service do you?
    Dealerships are obviously p*ssed bc that means additionnal investment. And so far order books for the R8 are not full.
    That's what I know.
    What I deduct is that, yes, there will be a factory delivery option probably.

    Re: R8 Question

    Fanch,
    You are absolutely right! Rumor is the only selected dealers will be able to sell R8 and full quattro Gmbh Exclusive programm.

    Re: R8 Question

    Thanks fanchito . Always informative about all brands .

    Re: R8 Question

    Today I went to the local Audi dealer, it's a very big dealer with brand new showrooms separated by brand (Audi/VW/Seat/Skoda) , I wanted to know how soon I could get an R8. He called D'ieteren, the Belgian importer, they have no info yet and within 14days would release info on pricing and delivery dates. However , he mentioned something strange. He told me that there will be only ONE R8 sales center for the country . Strange if this is true. This would mean the benefit of a dealer next door is not there anymore. Now , Belgium is small but still one dealer only sounds very strange and will not help sales.

    Re: R8 Question

    Quote:
    993S said:
    Today I went to the local Audi dealer, it's a very big dealer with brand new showrooms separated by brand (Audi/VW/Seat/Skoda) , I wanted to know how soon I could get an R8. He called D'ieteren, the Belgian importer, they have no info yet and within 14days would release info on pricing and delivery dates. However , he mentioned something strange. He told me that there will be only ONE R8 sales center for the country . Strange if this is true. This would mean the benefit of a dealer next door is not there anymore. Now , Belgium is small but still one dealer only sounds very strange and will not help sales.



    It is the same here in Norway, only one R8 dealer. (The largest Audi dealer in Oslo)

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 10/13/18 7:49 PM
    lukestern
    388523 5041
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA 10/14/18 11:37 PM
    watt
    316425 1950
    Porsche Sticky 992 (Next 911 generation 2019/2020) 10/17/18 9:41 PM
    Enmanuel
    223961 2552
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 7/21/18 6:45 AM
    bluelines
     
     
     
     
     
    208127 1067
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 10/4/18 3:41 PM
    WhoopsyM
    178618 2635
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 10/13/18 1:16 PM
    RCA
    108469 2227
    AMG Sticky Mercedes E63 S AMG (2018) - Short Review (updated on a regular basis) 9/25/18 7:06 AM
    RCA
    29814 315
    Porsche Sticky Paint protection film 9/25/18 6:14 PM
    throt
    13151 121
    Porsche Sticky Child seats in a 991 6/18/18 8:51 PM
    Monkey
    12516 31
    Porsche 918 latest news Thread Closed 11/6/17 10:43 AM
    RCA
    611160 5574
    Porsche 991 GT3 RS 1/9/18 1:43 PM
    Kimi
    512090 5816
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S 4/3/18 9:15 AM
    KresoF1
    481941 4254
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 9/13/18 10:12 AM
    RCA
    273259 2589
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/17/18 10:03 PM
    xpto
    255652 2554
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo and Turbo S 1/23/18 12:27 AM
    RCA
    190370 1074
    Ferrari 488 GTB/GTS 10/17/18 6:46 PM
    koko
    183444 1640
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 10/15/18 10:07 AM
    WhoopsyM
    174922 3187
    Porsche Boxster Spyder (981) 8/31/18 10:25 AM
    WAY
    141889 757
    Others Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016 model) - Review (updated Feb 13th 2017) 10/7/18 8:43 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    135693 2187
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 1/6/18 10:41 PM
    Wonderbar
    126665 1284
    Ferrari Ferrari F12 Berlinetta / 599 GTO Successor 5/22/18 9:16 PM
    RCA
    110999 789
    Others VW caught cheating emissions tests 5/3/18 7:52 PM
    CGX car nut
    105960 871
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 718 Boxster (2016) 10/20/17 11:17 AM
    DaveGordon
    98828 732
    Porsche Porsche Mission E - the future of Porsche? 10/17/18 3:53 PM
    SportCarGroup
    77644 1013
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 10/13/18 9:50 PM
    RCA
    65448 672
    Porsche UPDATES: 2018 Porsche Cayenne 2/6/18 2:13 PM
    RCA
    56742 423
    Lambo Huracán Performante in "6.52 something" at the Ring? 11/7/17 12:30 AM
    kingjr9000
    49742 852
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Carrera GTS models 11/29/17 12:27 PM
    DJM48
    45597 471
    Others Tesla Model X Thread Closed 2/23/18 3:41 PM
    RCA
    42562 1122
    AMG AMG GT R 1/26/18 7:19 AM
    GoHardGT3RS
    40805 597
    309 items found, displaying 1 to 30.