Crown

Board: Other Sports Cars Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Touchig, snif, snif... but Alonso is going to be world Champion again, for the second time in a row, at the youngest age ever in F1, so there goes your "luck" argument or any other denials,, face the facts and bow to the CHAMPION!
    Like I asked you last year, need a tissue?



    In spite not completely happy, I opened a "Dom Perignon" today....and did not crrash!

    Carlos.....can't stop laughing...I need a Tisssue!

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    Quote:
    Byron said:
    This should be a sport....and traditionally, a Gentlemen's sport. It should remain like this. Let me say it again, today Shumi was a gentleman. As JC Fisi.

    Still, I don't feel happy....I can remember Michael's face....



    100% agreed - I had to swallow when Michael consoled all the team mates after the engine failure. To me it has been a sad day Not because Alonso will take the championship most probably, but because MS would have deserved another finish of his incredible career..

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    Quote:
    Porsche-Jeck said:
    Quote:
    Byron said:
    This should be a sport....and traditionally, a Gentlemen's sport. It should remain like this. Let me say it again, today Shumi was a gentleman. As JC Fisi.

    Still, I don't feel happy....I can remember Michael's face....



    100% agreed - I had to swallow when Michael consoled all the team mates after the engine failure. To me it has been a sad day Not because Alonso will take the championship most probably, but because MS would have deserved another finish of his incredible career..



    YES....I have a bitter taste in my soul....very happy because we have a new generation (Alonso, Kimi and others), but...fff......Shumi deserved another thing....not an engine crash...and he was leading...

    Yes, I celebrated Alonso's victory, he is great, still too young (sorry). I desire sincerely the best for him....but Shumi did very well...it was not his mistake....

    In any case, "The Lion" will figth until the last moment. For sure. Maybe he will retire to his golden Switzerland house.....but he made me "feel" many, many times. And I learned a lot analyzing his driving (In particular when he breaks an pushes the throttle at the same time). I will never forget Shumi....never....

    Fernando is also a master piloting....let's hope he templates his celebrations.....

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Touchig, snif, snif... but Alonso is going to be world Champion again, for the second time in a row, at the youngest age ever in F1, so there goes your "luck" argument or any other denials,, face the facts and bow to the CHAMPION!
    Like I asked you last year, need a tissue?



    Almost the same post word for word, that I have seen 30 times before. If you wanna flame me, at least try to be just a wee bit original.

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    What a shame for MS. However, to me the way he went out, congradulating his team is the acts of a true champion, win or lose. And lets face it Fermonso has a long way to go both in races and character to reach MS. Good luck in those Mclarens next yr Fermondo. Congrats MS, you're the MAN.

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    You mean about the tissue? this is all in good fun
    Maybe next year with Alonso in the McBroken team I'll be the one needing the tissues

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    You mean about the tissue? this is all in good fun
    Maybe next year with Alonso in the McBroken team I'll be the one needing the tissues



    Just meant I was laughing a lot with your post!

    And I'm afrid Fernando will need a lot in "McBroken" jajajaja

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    Quote:
    Byron said:
    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    You mean about the tissue? this is all in good fun
    Maybe next year with Alonso in the McBroken team I'll be the one needing the tissues



    Just meant I was laughing a lot with your post!

    And I'm afrid Fernando will need a lot in "McBroken" jajajaja



    Oh no, I was refering to Dr.Phils's post, not you

    I may be interesting to see, sparks may fly off next season in the McLaren team

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Quote:
    Byron said:
    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    You mean about the tissue? this is all in good fun
    Maybe next year with Alonso in the McBroken team I'll be the one needing the tissues



    Just meant I was laughing a lot with your post!

    And I'm afrid Fernando will need a lot in "McBroken" jajajaja





    Oh no, I was refering to Dr.Phils's post, not you



    I may be interesting to see, sparks may fly off next season in the McLaren team





    Sorry!

    In McLaren they'd better recharge bateries....Fernando is not in the bussiness only for enjoyng....and he is not an "Ice man"...

    I'm sure he put his conditions...afterall (and if nothing strange happens), McLaren will have the number ONE in a car...still wondering who will be the second pilot...

    In any case, I hope next year Kimi will have a proper machine and really be as fast as he is able to be...

    Again...Where is Williams???

    But let me say it again....I'll miss Shumi....very much

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    I can only summarize my sentiments in short bursts of words:

    Typically anticlimactic F1...

    The paradox of F1: cutting edge technology undercut by technological failure

    Although someone can be a fan for any side, no one ever wants to see a victor crowned via the mechanical failure/injury/bad luck of the oponnent.

    What are the chances Alonso's car fails in Brazil

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    Quote:
    Hurst said:
    I can only summarize my sentiments in short bursts of words:

    Typically anticlimactic F1...

    The paradox of F1: cutting edge technology undercut by technological failure

    Although someone can be a fan for any side, no one ever wants to see a victor crowned via the mechanical failure/injury/bad luck of the oponnent.

    What are the chances Alonso's car fails in Brazil




    It could happen.......but, as far as I calculate, he will go with a new engine, and no need to go fast....so, very difficult....I hope th King Shumi will give a very big concert in Brazil...for sure he will....in fact he did today with his so elegant attitude towards his team....even retiring, we still have a lot to learn about this winner. Many times triky, I recognice, but what a pilot!

    And please allow me saing this again, Alonso is the next....I am a fan of the sport, not in any side....

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    Ferdie said:
    It really get's boring discussing the facts with some of you...



    May I suggest you just don't, then?



    Exactly my thoughts, just as Ferdie said !!!...Sometimes there is no point talking about it, because no matter what happened, Alonso finishes in these threads as the girlieman and and with the worse image....blahh blahhh and blahhhh

    When Michaela killed the engine, I just couldnt believe it, of course that is bad luck, and even more at this stage...I would have prefered Schumi ending the race first or being overtaken by alonso and both of them getting points, but then thinking it twice, Alonso has already had this cup of tea several times, and I think this is the first time from a long long time, that I have seen a ferrari engine (SPECIALLY MICHAELA CAR) dead during a race...So this leads to two things, one BAD BAD LUCK (as everyone has had and will have) or two,, Alonso's pressure to Michaela being informed of the multiple short gaps between them, and therefore pushing the engine to its limit...

    Now Lets see how Brazil GP is, and I just hope that both of the cars (renault and ferrari) done have mechanical problems, and that they finish the race....and well I just hope that there is no rain , because if there was, everyone knows who will pass the line in first position.

    And how is the story???, poor Michaela and how lucky lucky lucky was Fernandino ??

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    I hope Alonso DNFs in Brazil and Schumacher finishes first. I have nothing against Alonso, but Schumi deserves this final victory and the title. Then, next year, Alonso should win the title in compensation for this year.

    Sorry to everyone!

    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:EDITED



    Carlos. It's good to see that you are finally back to sanity. It took a while, but we never doubted for one minute that you would return!
    It's nice to see that you have been saved, and that you now know who to support. But one word of caution: Going too fast from being a 100% girliemidget-lover, to suddenly becoming a fan of manly things, like the rest of us, can be a traumatic experience. So please take it easily to begin with. I recommend you start each morning with 2 "Girlieman, girlieman, suck, suck, suck" and 4 "Gimme, gimme, Kimi, Kimi". Don't overdo it - or you may get some unwanted results. I once heard of a guy who pushed himself too hard to distance himself from his dark days of Feminandoism. He is now an incurable Takuma Sato fan So be careful!

    Good luck and good to see you back in the real world again.

    Re: Sorry to everyone!

    Dr.Phil,
    I understand the joke (I was wondering when you would go back to the comedy routine) so no harm done but, posting a false/fake quotation like if the member actually wrote is a big no-no in forums. Relax.
    I know you were just trying to be funny so no harm done, I just edited your fake quote to avoid misunderstandings.

    Re: Sorry to everyone!

    I've been returniong here for the last three days just to see what you two have written in this topic .

    Re: Sorry to everyone!

    hmmm... I don't know if that good or bad

    Re: Sorry to everyone!

    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Dr.Phil,
    I understand the joke (I was wondering when you would go back to the comedy routine) so no harm done but, posting a false/fake quotation like if the member actually wrote is a big no-no in forums. Relax.
    I know you were just trying to be funny so no harm done, I just edited your fake quote to avoid misunderstandings.




    Let me get this straight:
    You EDITED MY POST, because you think other Rennteamers might actually think YOU wrote that post?

    So, where is your "original" post that I supposedly "quoted" from? Hello?

    It's sad that you can't laugh at yourself and apparently believe that your fellow Rennteamers are retards.
    And it's also sad you'd need a tractor to pull a needle out of your rectal region.

    But most of all, it's sad that you use your moderator position to edit other members when you lack the ability to come up with a witty or mildly amusing answer to a post, that (and sadly I have to spell this out, but I'd better) was made to lighten things up.

    Dont worry. I wont bother you with anything as illogical as humor again.
    And btw: I left something out, PLEASE edit me again!

    Re: Sorry to everyone!

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    I've been returniong here for the last three days just to see what you two have written in this topic .



    If you wanna see "the forbidden joke" that would surely have destroyed Carlos' image, go to this site www.gtpark.com following this link: http://gtpark.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s...6112#6071026112
    Don't worry. We wont edit you, if we dont like your reply.

    Re: Sorry to everyone!

    Dr.Phil, this thread is 6 pages long, there may be people who have not read the whole thread or may not be up to date with whats going on and what postures membres have, so reading your quote may be misleading.

    Furthermore, I just don't see were you feel you have the right to create a false quote of something a member never said and critisize it being edited by the person you attribute the quote to.

    Like I said, in a forum you never use the "quote code" of something that isn't really a quote, and it cannot be permited of any member. I know you were "trying" to be funny, like I said I get the joke, but I cannot permit a false quote of something I never wrote, so I edited MY SO QUOTE, and left your post untouched. You feel you have a right not to?

    Seems you dish it but can't take it. I tried to be polite about it, don't ruin it. I tried hinting that I find your humor very tiresome, most of the time I skip through the paragraphs and not bother, but if you "don't bother me with something as ilogical a humor again" I won't hold it against you. Though I don't think you hold the absolute definition of humor, and just because you may not be funny to some people, it doesn't necesarily mean they don't have a sense of humor.

    Re: Sorry to everyone!

    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    If you wanna see "the forbidden joke" that would surely have destroyed Carlos' image, go to this site www.gtpark.com following this link: http://gtpark.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s...6112#6071026112
    Don't worry. We wont edit you, if we dont like your reply.




    Dr.Phil, I don't know if you realise you are taking this to a personal level, but I'm not going into it As far as I'm concerned it stops here.

    Its times like this when you apreciate people like Nick who you could always joke around maturely back and fourth without problems

    Re: Sorry to everyone!

    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:
    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    If you wanna see "the forbidden joke" that would surely have destroyed Carlos' image, go to this site www.gtpark.com following this link: http://gtpark.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s...6112#6071026112
    Don't worry. We wont edit you, if we dont like your reply.




    Dr.Phil, I don't know if you realise you are taking this to a personal level, but I'm not going into it As far as I'm concerned it stops here.

    Its times like this when you apreciate people like Nick who you could always joke around maturely back and fourth without problems



    Carlos, no need to take it so personally. Trust me, even if the quotation at that link appeared posted under you username, I'd suspect that Dr. Phil has somehow gained entry into Casa del Carlos, tied you up, force fed you some Danish specialties and with all the restraint he had, tried to write a convincing post .

    I realize that you find it tiresome that he's always picking on Alonso and has now in a way violated your persona by misquoting you, but hey, don't worry about it. He's joking and we know it.

    Re: Sorry to everyone!

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Carlos, no need to take it so personally. Trust me, even if the quotation at that link appeared posted under you username, I'd suspect that Dr. Phil has somehow gained entry into Casa del Carlos, tied you up, force fed you some Danish specialties and with all the restraint he had, tried to write a convincing post .

    I realize that you find it tiresome that he's always picking on Alonso and has now in a way violated your persona by misquoting you, but hey, don't worry about it. He's joking and we know it.



    Thanks Crash. You're right on the money.

    Re: Sorry to everyone!

    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:

    Dr.Phil, I don't know if you realise you are taking this to a personal level, but I'm not going into it As far as I'm concerned it stops here.

    Its times like this when you apreciate people like Nick who you could always joke around maturely back and fourth without problems



    Carlos. You like to flame me. You like to make fun of my anti-Alonso remarks and my "lack of facts" as you call it, you post pictures of Dr Phil as a baby. Clearly you enjoy making fun of others and clearly you take part in the arguments and verbal ping-pong that takes place after every F1 race.

    By playing the "moderator-card" and editing my post, I realize that the two of us have different levels of tolerance, when it comes to making pranks on others.
    To me it was a joke so thick, that I don't believe one single person at Rennteam would believe YOU wrote that post.
    To me the prank was hardly material for Scotland Yard's hacker division, and nor was the safety or integrity of Rennteam even close to being compromised.
    After appr. 2500 posts in here, I would think you knew me well enough to recognize my brand of humor, and I honestly expected you to embrace the joke, and give me a good roast in return.

    I sincerely dont mean this in any sarchastic, derogatory or disrespectful manner whatsoever. We are all different and we have different tastes. No problems there. I'm just surprised that I misread you that much.
    I realize that we see humor differently, and therefore I apologize if you took offence by my fake post, or if my joke somehow offended you on a personal level.

    Lasse

    Re: Sorry to everyone!

    This is out of control.

    One of you likes Raikkonen, the other likes Alonso.

    We get it...

    Re: Sorry to everyone!

    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    Carlos from Spain said:

    Dr.Phil, I don't know if you realise you are taking this to a personal level, but I'm not going into it As far as I'm concerned it stops here.

    Its times like this when you apreciate people like Nick who you could always joke around maturely back and fourth without problems



    Carlos. You like to flame me. You like to make fun of my anti-Alonso remarks and my "lack of facts" as you call it, you post pictures of Dr Phil as a baby. Clearly you enjoy making fun of others and clearly you take part in the arguments and verbal ping-pong that takes place after every F1 race.

    By playing the "moderator-card" and editing my post, I realize that the two of us have different levels of tolerance, when it comes to making pranks on others.
    To me it was a joke so thick, that I don't believe one single person at Rennteam would believe YOU wrote that post.
    To me the prank was hardly material for Scotland Yard's hacker division, and nor was the safety or integrity of Rennteam even close to being compromised.
    After appr. 2500 posts in here, I would think you knew me well enough to recognize my brand of humor, and I honestly expected you to embrace the joke, and give me a good roast in return.

    I sincerely dont mean this in any sarchastic, derogatory or disrespectful manner whatsoever. We are all different and we have different tastes. No problems there. I'm just surprised that I misread you that much.
    I realize that we see humor differently, and therefore I apologize if you took offence by my fake post, or if my joke somehow offended you on a personal level.

    Lasse



    While all that may be true, still, editing someone's quote or falsely attributing a quote should be off-limits, even in the spirit of humor.

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    Quote:
    Dr. Phil said:
    Quote:
    Ferdie said:
    It really get's boring discussing the facts with some of you...



    May I suggest you just don't, then?



    The only disturbing factor that makes me stay away from these discussions are people with false or idiotic comments.

    Quote:
    Hurst said:
    ... One of you likes Raikkonen, the other likes Alonso.

    We get it...



    Unfortunately, that's not the point. I dislike Phil's attitude - after all, we are on a public forum where comments can be severely misunderstood even if everything is in good fun.
    There is no need to get unpolite and in my eyes this is no obvious mature behaviour to back up such an attitude.

    Phil, you are a grown up man, I suppose. So start acting like one!

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    Lasse, everything has been said already, like I said in my previous post it stops here as far as I'm concerned, I don't want to continue to explain my view of it as it will only drag this on further so for the interest of the other members of the forum that don't want to come in here to read this stuff, I will try not to alude to you in posts and hope you do the same and problem solved. In the big scheme of things this is no big deal, I hold no hard feelings and hope you don't either, I apologise if you took offense to any of my posts as well, but the way I see it is that we simply are to different to be able to comunicate loosly in such an impersonal comunication such as this, which on the other hand is not big tragedy either. So all we have to do is to keep our distance in a cordial manner from here on, hope you agree.

    Carlos.

    Re: Japanese Grand Prix

    Important is that Alonso will win again! We dont need to talk about his performances, because winning world championship says enough. He had hard battle, because Ferrari played their "off-track" battle like usual (complaining about Renault`s mass damper; Alonso get penalty in Monza...), but he was good enough to win. Question is if its just a coincidence that same mechanic didnt change last rear tyre well in Budapest (which cause DNF), and same mechanics needed 20 seconds to change tyre in China - mybie he get sallery from Ferrari too - I wouldnt be suprised, Ferrari with Schumacher always played ugly tactics.


    And about Dr.Phill... Luckily is that he isnt comedian by profession, because he would defenetly be unemployed.

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 10/13/18 7:49 PM
    lukestern
    388317 5041
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA 10/14/18 11:37 PM
    watt
    316336 1950
    Porsche Sticky 992 (Next 911 generation 2019/2020) 10/15/18 8:47 AM
    RCA
    222408 2542
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 7/21/18 6:45 AM
    bluelines
     
     
     
     
     
    208082 1067
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 10/4/18 3:41 PM
    WhoopsyM
    178455 2635
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 10/13/18 1:16 PM
    RCA
    108341 2227
    AMG Sticky Mercedes E63 S AMG (2018) - Short Review (updated on a regular basis) 9/25/18 7:06 AM
    RCA
    29739 315
    Porsche Sticky Paint protection film 9/25/18 6:14 PM
    throt
    13141 121
    Porsche Sticky Child seats in a 991 6/18/18 8:51 PM
    Monkey
    12508 31
    Porsche 918 latest news Thread Closed 11/6/17 10:43 AM
    RCA
    610764 5574
    Porsche 991 GT3 RS 1/9/18 1:43 PM
    Kimi
    511643 5816
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S 4/3/18 9:15 AM
    KresoF1
    481892 4254
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 9/13/18 10:12 AM
    RCA
    273082 2589
    Porsche Cayman GT4 10/4/18 10:04 PM
    lexs4
    255333 2550
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo and Turbo S 1/23/18 12:27 AM
    RCA
    190337 1074
    Ferrari 488 GTB/GTS 10/10/18 9:19 PM
    koko
    183136 1625
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 10/15/18 10:07 AM
    WhoopsyM
    174832 3187
    Porsche Boxster Spyder (981) 8/31/18 10:25 AM
    WAY
    141863 757
    Others Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016 model) - Review (updated Feb 13th 2017) 10/7/18 8:43 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    135530 2187
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 1/6/18 10:41 PM
    Wonderbar
    126610 1284
    Ferrari Ferrari F12 Berlinetta / 599 GTO Successor 5/22/18 9:16 PM
    RCA
    110985 789
    Others VW caught cheating emissions tests 5/3/18 7:52 PM
    CGX car nut
    105947 871
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 718 Boxster (2016) 10/20/17 11:17 AM
    DaveGordon
    98822 732
    Porsche Porsche Mission E - the future of Porsche? 10/16/18 1:54 PM
    ISUK
    76580 992
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 10/13/18 9:50 PM
    RCA
    65422 672
    Porsche UPDATES: 2018 Porsche Cayenne 2/6/18 2:13 PM
    RCA
    56726 423
    Lambo Huracán Performante in "6.52 something" at the Ring? 11/7/17 12:30 AM
    kingjr9000
    49735 852
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Carrera GTS models 11/29/17 12:27 PM
    DJM48
    45572 471
    Others Tesla Model X Thread Closed 2/23/18 3:41 PM
    RCA
    42552 1122
    AMG AMG GT R 1/26/18 7:19 AM
    GoHardGT3RS
    40795 597
    306 items found, displaying 1 to 30.