Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Ferrari availability

    Is it as difficult to get a new Fcar in Europe as it is in the U.S.? Over in the U.S. you cannot get an Fcar without paying a premium unless you have bought a previous Fcar from the dealer and have established a good relationship.

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    rhino said:
    Is it as difficult to get a new Fcar in Europe as it is in the U.S.? Over in the U.S. you cannot get an Fcar without paying a premium unless you have bought a previous Fcar from the dealer and have established a good relationship.



    Depends on the country. If you ask Patriek, who lives in Belgium, you have to wait, while here you can walk into the dealership, order a brand new car to spec and have it in 5 months.

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    rhino said:
    Is it as difficult to get a new Fcar in Europe as it is in the U.S.? Over in the U.S. you cannot get an Fcar without paying a premium unless you have bought a previous Fcar from the dealer and have established a good relationship.



    Depends on the model. The 599, for example, is available in Q1-2008. (at MSRP). The 430 could be delivered within 6-12 months (also at MSRP).

    Should you need a contact at a dealer just PN me.

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    Crash said:...while here you can walk into the dealership, order a brand new car to spec and have it in 5 months...



    Where is 'here'?

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Southeast EU...

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    rhino said:
    Is it as difficult to get a new Fcar in Europe as it is in the U.S.? Over in the U.S. you cannot get an Fcar without paying a premium unless you have bought a previous Fcar from the dealer and have established a good relationship.



    Depends on the model. The 599, for example, is available in Q1-2008. (at MSRP). The 430 could be delivered within 6-12 months (also at MSRP).

    Should you need a contact at a dealer just PN me.



    And depends on the dealer. I know of at least 2 german dealers who don't accept F430 orders any more.

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Southeast EU...



    Central is more like it. It's not like we're talking about Romania or Bulgaria .

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Southeast EU...



    Central is more like it. It's not like we're talking about Romania or Bulgaria .



    ... but close.

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Romania and Bulgaria are STILL NOT in EU!
    How about not very far from Maranello?

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Romania and Bulgaria are STILL NOT in EU!
    How about not very far from Maranello?



    With me driving, about three hours .

    Rossi, you'd be surprised how far those two are - and how little we have in common with them (nothing basically). We're a lot closer with Austrians (historical commonalities) than any other country, save for Croatia, which was also part of Austria-Hungary.

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Romania and Bulgaria are STILL NOT in EU!
    How about not very far from Maranello?



    With me driving, about three hours .

    Rossi, you'd be surprised how far those two are - and how little we have in common with them (nothing basically). We're a lot closer with Austrians (historical commonalities) than any other country, save for Croatia, which was also part of Austria-Hungary.



    Meant to be joke.

    I fully agree with your statement!

    Re: Ferrari availability

    there is in the ferrari dealership in beirut a brand new f430 spyder available for immediate delivery at msrp..

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    KresoF1 said:
    Romania and Bulgaria are STILL NOT in EU!
    How about not very far from Maranello?



    With me driving, about three hours .

    Rossi, you'd be surprised how far those two are - and how little we have in common with them (nothing basically). We're a lot closer with Austrians (historical commonalities) than any other country, save for Croatia, which was also part of Austria-Hungary.



    Meant to be joke.

    I fully agree with your statement!



    I know Rossi, I know . I just explained the difference for those who aren't from around here. After all, I learned so much about cars and world affairs here, that a short geography lesson was the least I could give in return .

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    rhino said:
    Is it as difficult to get a new Fcar in Europe as it is in the U.S.? Over in the U.S. you cannot get an Fcar without paying a premium unless you have bought a previous Fcar from the dealer and have established a good relationship.



    Depends on the model. The 599, for example, is available in Q1-2008. (at MSRP). The 430 could be delivered within 6-12 months (also at MSRP).

    Should you need a contact at a dealer just PN me.



    Thanks MKSGR. Do you think I could ship one to the U.S. and what is the price for the 599 over in your neck of the woods?

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    rhino said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    rhino said:
    Is it as difficult to get a new Fcar in Europe as it is in the U.S.? Over in the U.S. you cannot get an Fcar without paying a premium unless you have bought a previous Fcar from the dealer and have established a good relationship.



    Depends on the model. The 599, for example, is available in Q1-2008. (at MSRP). The 430 could be delivered within 6-12 months (also at MSRP).

    Should you need a contact at a dealer just PN me.



    Thanks MKSGR. Do you think I could ship one to the U.S. and what is the price for the 599 over in your neck of the woods?



    You can get one for around $250-260.000, then factor in the shipping and your taxes and subtract the Mwst (16%, soon to be 19%).

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    rhino said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    rhino said:
    Is it as difficult to get a new Fcar in Europe as it is in the U.S.? Over in the U.S. you cannot get an Fcar without paying a premium unless you have bought a previous Fcar from the dealer and have established a good relationship.



    Depends on the model. The 599, for example, is available in Q1-2008. (at MSRP). The 430 could be delivered within 6-12 months (also at MSRP).

    Should you need a contact at a dealer just PN me.



    Thanks MKSGR. Do you think I could ship one to the U.S. and what is the price for the 599 over in your neck of the woods?



    Current German list prices (incl. 16% VAT) are:

    599GTB: Euro 206,700
    599GTB F1: Euro 213,500

    If you might be interested I could ask my dealer whether he could/would accept an export order from the US.

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    MKSGR said:

    If you might be interested I could ask my dealer whether he could/would accept an export order from the US.



    I would think twice about importing an euro-spec car into the US. I witnessed this with a Murcielago Roadster. Technical changes to match US regulations are very complex, then the car was lost in customs and then failed the US authorities' exhaust examination three times.

    Overall:
    nearly 2 years and more than 100,000 EUR.

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    zzboba said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:

    If you might be interested I could ask my dealer whether he could/would accept an export order from the US.



    I would think twice about importing an euro-spec car into the US. I witnessed this with a Murcielago Roadster. Technical changes to match US regulations was very complex, then the car was lost in customs and then failed the US authorities' exhaust examination three times.

    Overall:
    nearly 2 years and more than 100,000 EUR.



    Ouch! Not something you'd want in a quarter-of-a-million-Euro car.

    P.S: Nice avatar .

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    zzboba said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:

    If you might be interested I could ask my dealer whether he could/would accept an export order from the US.



    I would think twice about importing an euro-spec car into the US. I witnessed this with a Murcielago Roadster. Technical changes to match US regulations are very complex, then the car was lost in customs and then failed the US authorities' exhaust examination three times.

    Overall:
    nearly 2 years and more than 100,000 EUR.



    Who is the nice girl in your new avatar

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    zzboba said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:

    If you might be interested I could ask my dealer whether he could/would accept an export order from the US.



    I would think twice about importing an euro-spec car into the US. I witnessed this with a Murcielago Roadster. Technical changes to match US regulations are very complex, then the car was lost in customs and then failed the US authorities' exhaust examination three times.

    Overall:
    nearly 2 years and more than 100,000 EUR.



    Who is the nice girl in your new avatar



    It's his new Ferrari satanic mechanic.

    Re: Ferrari availability

    In Here you need to wait for the quota for a new F when you go to official delaer. But you can buy anytime for their used ones.

    But if you goto grey market no need to wait so much they can import from germany or italy or wherever they find a new one

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:

    Who is the nice girl in your new avatar



    It's his new Ferrari satanic mechanic.



    Actually it's a Photoshop-enhanced picture of my girlfriend, taken at the Ferrari Days!

    A beauty, isn't she?

    Re: Ferrari availability

    Quote:
    zzboba said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    MKSGR said:

    Who is the nice girl in your new avatar



    It's his new Ferrari satanic mechanic.



    Actually it's a Photoshop-enhanced picture of my girlfriend, taken at the Ferrari Days!

    A beauty, isn't she?



    I love her!

    Re: Ferrari availability

    She likes Marlboro, Davidoff, Dunhill or something else?

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 1/3/19 8:54 AM
    Porker
    417195 5218
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA 12/30/18 7:55 PM
    RCA
    327613 2018
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 12/8/18 8:33 AM
    Joost
     
     
     
     
     
    214897 1083
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 1/21/19 8:49 AM
    bridggar
    212997 2773
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 1/21/19 7:56 AM
    BjoernB
    139224 2522
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 1/21/19 9:45 AM
    neunelf
    42035 578
    AMG Sticky Mercedes E63 S AMG (2018) - Short Review (updated on a regular basis) 1/16/19 10:53 PM
    Leawood911
    39409 383
    Porsche Sticky Paint protection film 9/25/18 6:14 PM
    throt
    15077 121
    Porsche Sticky Child seats in a 991 11/29/18 3:43 PM
    RCA
    14333 35
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 992 Carrera Cabriolet 1/17/19 3:54 PM
    Lars997M
    4376 43
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 718 T (Boxster & Cayman) 12/29/18 7:17 PM
    spudgun
    3614 27
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S 1/4/19 7:02 PM
    Topspeed
    485851 4255
    Porsche 992 (Next 911 generation 2019/2020) Thread Closed 11/29/18 11:38 AM
    RCA
    308932 3195
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 12/31/18 2:19 AM
    DJM48
    284705 2598
    Porsche Cayman GT4 1/21/19 9:34 AM
    RCA
    272140 2656
    Ferrari 488 GTB/GTS 1/17/19 8:13 PM
    GoHardGT3RS
    194460 1789
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo and Turbo S 1/23/18 12:27 AM
    RCA
    193155 1074
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 1/14/19 8:04 PM
    TB993tt
    188419 3331
    Others Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016 model) - Review (updated Feb 13th 2017) 12/17/18 12:42 PM
    RCA
    155720 2491
    Porsche Boxster Spyder (981) 8/31/18 10:25 AM
    WAY
    144073 757
    Ferrari Ferrari F12 Berlinetta / 599 GTO Successor 5/22/18 9:16 PM
    RCA
    112581 789
    Others VW caught cheating emissions tests 5/3/18 7:52 PM
    CGX car nut
    107414 871
    Porsche Porsche Mission E - the future of Porsche? 1/21/19 12:26 AM
    4trac
    94765 1318
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 12/7/18 10:15 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    68164 673
    Porsche UPDATES: 2018 Porsche Cayenne 2/6/18 2:13 PM
    RCA
    57983 423
    Others Tesla Roadster 1/19/19 10:56 PM
    DJM48
    51511 1570
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Carrera GTS models 11/3/18 11:09 AM
    bluelines
    47901 477
    Others Tesla Model X Thread Closed 2/23/18 3:41 PM
    RCA
    43267 1122
    AMG AMG GT R 11/30/18 4:10 PM
    RCA
    42755 605
    Lambo Aventador and SV 11/19/18 8:31 AM
    RCA
    40302 472
    274 items found, displaying 1 to 30.