Crown

Board: AMG Mercedes Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    How does the DB9 compare to the Cs... The carrera should be quite a bit more accelerative + agile while the AM should be "smoother", more comfortable but also more "elastic" because of the bigger engine @ more torque???

    I know the interior of that car is very nice.
    BTW, i think the M6 looks quite niceIMO. + a M5 in metallic black=GORGEOUS..

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    Quote:
    BC997J said:
    How does the DB9 compare to the Cs... The carrera should be quite a bit more accelerative + agile while the AM should be "smoother", more comfortable but also more "elastic" because of the bigger engine @ more torque???

    I know the interior of that car is very nice.
    BTW, i think the M6 looks quite niceIMO. + a M5 in metallic black=GORGEOUS..



    the DB9's acceleration is quite similar to the Carrera, it's not AS comfortable as one would think (maybe because the road i was on was $%#@$%#%), the ride is about the same as the SL with it's ABC suspension on. the carrera definately feels more light and agile BUT you need to hear that DB9!!! omw it sounds incredible! btw that car is standing in Bloomsbury's showroom still right?

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    Quote:
    BC997J said:
    How does the DB9 compare to the Cs... The carrera should be quite a bit more accelerative + agile while the AM should be "smoother", more comfortable but also more "elastic" because of the bigger engine @ more torque???

    I know the interior of that car is very nice.
    BTW, i think the M6 looks quite niceIMO. + a M5 in metallic black=GORGEOUS..



    the DB9's acceleration is quite similar to the Carrera, it's not AS comfortable as one would think (maybe because the road i was on was $%#@$%#%), the ride is about the same as the SL with it's ABC suspension on. the carrera definately feels more light and agile BUT you need to hear that DB9!!! omw it sounds incredible! btw that car is standing in Bloomsbury's showroom still right?

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    The owner has 2 exotic car showrooms, one in town, Bloomsbury, where most of the best cars are kept. And 1 on Durban road close to Tygervalley shopping centre, that ones named after himself: Ashleys. (maybe you know where?).
    The AM is standing by the latter 1. BTW its just about a 5min drive to get there from where i live.
    I was there last week so thats when i saw it.. Took some pics, i'll try to post it soon..
    Another thing, at Bloomsbury there was a greyish - silver(almost like seal) Murci Roadster. They started it up and of course, its indoors so that sound was incredible. It really is a sexy car but i will never see mysely buying/getting one. The Galla does it for me.

    I never quite like AM's but after i saw it i fell in love...I'll never take one over a P but nonetheless its an awesome car. So beautiful. Its kinda like P, not very flashy & over the top but those lines...


    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    The owner has 2 exotic car showrooms, one in town, Bloomsbury, where most of the best cars are kept. And 1 on Durban road close to Tygervalley shopping centre, that ones named after himself: Ashleys. (maybe you know where?).
    The AM is standing by the latter 1. BTW its just about a 5min drive to get there from where i live.
    I was there last week so thats when i saw it.. Took some pics, i'll try to post it soon..
    Another thing, at Bloomsbury there was a greyish - silver(almost like seal) Murci Roadster. They started it up and of course, its indoors so that sound was incredible. It really is a sexy car but i will never see mysely buying/getting one. The Galla does it for me.

    I never quite like AM's but after i saw it i fell in love...I'll never take one over a P but nonetheless its an awesome car. So beautiful. Its kinda like P, not very flashy & over the top but those lines...


    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    Quote:
    BC997J said:
    The owner has 2 exotic car showrooms, one in town, Bloomsbury, where most of the best cars are kept...

    I never quite like AM's but after i saw it i fell in love...I'll never take one over a P but nonetheless its an awesome car. So beautiful. Its kinda like P, not very flashy & over the top but those lines...





    the owner has 3 other showrooms here in gauteng , the business started 26 years ago

    and i totally agree with your comparison between the AM and a Porsche, not flashy and over the top, very elegant

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    Quote:
    BC997J said:
    The owner has 2 exotic car showrooms, one in town, Bloomsbury, where most of the best cars are kept...

    I never quite like AM's but after i saw it i fell in love...I'll never take one over a P but nonetheless its an awesome car. So beautiful. Its kinda like P, not very flashy & over the top but those lines...





    the owner has 3 other showrooms here in gauteng , the business started 26 years ago

    and i totally agree with your comparison between the AM and a Porsche, not flashy and over the top, very elegant

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    o! mike i forgot to tell u that noble going to have a new modle come out next year! not m14 is another one but the saleman didnt know what modle number or what it look like .!

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    o! mike i forgot to tell u that noble going to have a new modle come out next year! not m14 is another one but the saleman didnt know what modle number or what it look like .!

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    lol i knew that beginning of this year already bazza goto www.noblecars.com it's on their website. the m14 will not be as quick as the m400 though

    thanks anyways

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    lol i knew that beginning of this year already bazza goto www.noblecars.com it's on their website. the m14 will not be as quick as the m400 though

    thanks anyways

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    no is not m14 they mention!

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    no is not m14 they mention!

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    ooohh, i didn't read properly, my bad i think it will still be a while before what ever new model comes out. the m14 is on the website for ages but it's not even on sale yet.

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    ooohh, i didn't read properly, my bad i think it will still be a while before what ever new model comes out. the m14 is on the website for ages but it's not even on sale yet.

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    yes! i know m14 only be out next year too.

    anyway posrche going to have a big festival at the end of the month !
    http://www.porschefestival.com

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    yes! i know m14 only be out next year too.

    anyway posrche going to have a big festival at the end of the month !
    http://www.porschefestival.com

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    bah stop making me jealous

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    bah stop making me jealous

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    hahahahah!! where is the posrche club in ZA?

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    hahahahah!! where is the posrche club in ZA?

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    we have one, but the do stuff like 1 once a month...

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    we have one, but the do stuff like 1 once a month...

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    here also once a month!? but this one just the biggest one through the year i think!

    anyway i did check ultima sport ltd wedsite , they having a open day this coming sunday 7th august ! and is only 20mins away from where i live

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    here also once a month!? but this one just the biggest one through the year i think!

    anyway i did check ultima sport ltd wedsite , they having a open day this coming sunday 7th august ! and is only 20mins away from where i live

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    What's wrong with sending a personal email

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    What's wrong with sending a personal email

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    Quote:
    Bilal said:
    Shouldn't take you too long...

    <cough fastdrive.org cough>

    You know what I'm talking about SL_Maniac*7



    it's u

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    Quote:
    Bilal said:
    Shouldn't take you too long...

    <cough fastdrive.org cough>

    You know what I'm talking about SL_Maniac*7



    it's u

    Re: Picked up my SL65 today ;)

    I wish!

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 12/15/18 10:01 AM
    Na Mezger
    409175 5202
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA 12/13/18 8:47 PM
    Enmanuel
    324162 2007
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 12/8/18 8:33 AM
    Joost
     
     
     
     
     
    213195 1083
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 12/14/18 5:41 AM
    the-missile
    198805 2680
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 12/14/18 9:21 PM
    GnilM
    127843 2441
    AMG Sticky Mercedes E63 S AMG (2018) - Short Review (updated on a regular basis) 12/6/18 3:34 PM
    RCA
    34176 321
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: The new Porsche 992 – a design icon and high-tech sports car 12/15/18 10:52 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    19818 313
    Porsche Sticky Paint protection film 9/25/18 6:14 PM
    throt
    14418 121
    Porsche Sticky Child seats in a 991 11/29/18 3:43 PM
    RCA
    13860 35
    Porsche 991 GT3 RS 1/9/18 1:43 PM
    Kimi
    527330 5816
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S 4/3/18 9:15 AM
    KresoF1
    484256 4254
    Porsche 992 (Next 911 generation 2019/2020) Thread Closed 11/29/18 11:38 AM
    RCA
    297109 3195
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 9/13/18 10:12 AM
    RCA
    281113 2589
    Porsche Cayman GT4 11/29/18 3:41 PM
    xpto
    266896 2622
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo and Turbo S 1/23/18 12:27 AM
    RCA
    192195 1074
    Ferrari 488 GTB/GTS 11/26/18 11:32 AM
    Rossi
    191883 1768
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 12/16/18 12:59 AM
    RCA
    183698 3290
    Others Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016 model) - Review (updated Feb 13th 2017) 12/16/18 12:50 AM
    RCA
    151826 2485
    Porsche Boxster Spyder (981) 8/31/18 10:25 AM
    WAY
    143248 757
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 1/6/18 10:41 PM
    Wonderbar
    129013 1284
    Ferrari Ferrari F12 Berlinetta / 599 GTO Successor 5/22/18 9:16 PM
    RCA
    111998 789
    Others VW caught cheating emissions tests 5/3/18 7:52 PM
    CGX car nut
    106804 871
    Porsche Porsche Mission E - the future of Porsche? 12/10/18 3:41 PM
    WhoopsyM
    90118 1252
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 12/7/18 10:15 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    67303 673
    Porsche UPDATES: 2018 Porsche Cayenne 2/6/18 2:13 PM
    RCA
    57504 423
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Carrera GTS models 11/3/18 11:09 AM
    bluelines
    47138 477
    Others Tesla Roadster 12/15/18 10:10 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    46985 1491
    Others Tesla Model X Thread Closed 2/23/18 3:41 PM
    RCA
    42995 1122
    AMG AMG GT R 11/30/18 4:10 PM
    RCA
    42271 605
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo S Exclusive Series (2017) 12/4/18 3:17 PM
    BiTurbo
    39778 650
    281 items found, displaying 1 to 30.