Crown

Board: Porsche - 911 - 997 Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread


    First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Here it is..My C4S with sports chassis ( -20mm + LSD) I am collecting it tomorrow!!!
    No it is not a base C4.... the rims are just my winter settings ( 18' with NOKIAN tyres)

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Sorry, I am so exited, if forget to join you the ( bad) pic.
    Will do better ones this week end with a normal camera ( this is with phone)

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    well where is it..

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Where's the pic?

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    ... what is going wrong!!
    Here it is again, I hope

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    I want to see her hips ,,, corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

    throt..

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Beautiful car, but pleaaaaase give her spacers on the rear axe.

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Quote:
    beltar said:
    Beautiful car, but pleaaaaase give her spacers on the rear axe.



    I took the 5mm spacers and saw the car yesterday with the 19' ... it looked good but could handel 10mm spacers .I did ask them to put the spacers on the winter rims.... hope they did it but I am not certain

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    ..and with the winter tyres I get 295 instead of 305, so it will look more in the inside then with the summer tyres.
    Anyway, the winter setting will not look very good, but it doesn' t matter, it's better like this for the snow.

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Quote:
    Gnil said:
    Here it is..My C4S with sports chassis ( -20mm + LSD) I am collecting it tomorrow!!!
    No it is not a base C4.... the rims are just my winter settings ( 18' with NOKIAN tyres)




    Gnil,

    Looks fantastic! You lucky dog (-20mm)! Can't get it in the USA!

    Congratulations- I'm sure you're thrilled after your long wait! More pictures, please! ENJOY!

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Congrats Gnil, fantastic looking car. Enjoy it .

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Gnil,

    Did you put spacers on the front too, or only on the rear?
    And you had the side skirts painted too, right?

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    I like the looks of the 20mm. Why don't they offer that in the US again?

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Quote:
    SVNSVN said:
    Gnil,

    Did you put spacers on the front too, or only on the rear?
    And you had the side skirts painted too, right?




    Spacers in the front and in the back and yes, the side skirts are painted. I will make better pictures on the week end... if i take the time to get out of the car
    You have followed my wait.... 2006 will be your year

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Thanks a lot, Gnil!

    Wow, she's a beauty! Can't wait to read your review and see more pictures!



    All the best!

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Quote:
    chili said:
    I like the looks of the 20mm. Why don't they offer that in the US again?




    chili,

    I believe it's due to safety standards.

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Looks great! Enjoy!

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    beautiful C4S Gnil....is that Slate grey over black?

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Quote:
    Damian said:
    beautiful C4S Gnil....is that Slate grey over black?



    it' s seal..

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Congrats Gnil.

    Enjoy it in good health and make sure to post a review and tons of pics (I need them to get over the next couple of days until mine arrives).

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Congrats Gnil. can you post the full spec please?

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    The 997 C4S looks out of proportion. The 996 widebodies were gorgeous, but this car just looks odd

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    The 997 C4S looks out of proportion. The 996 widebodies were gorgeous, but this car just looks odd



    Thats rude Crash ,, behave ..

    Gnil your car looks awesome mate , you ordered your car around the same time as mine but I bottled it..

    Enjoy in good health bud..

    throt..

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Quote:
    throt said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    The 997 C4S looks out of proportion. The 996 widebodies were gorgeous, but this car just looks odd



    Thats rude Crash ,, behave ..

    Gnil your car looks awesome mate , you ordered your car around the same time as mine but I bottled it..

    Enjoy in good health bud..

    throt..



    I apologize for the offensive tone of my post. What I meant to say was, I don't like what Porsche did with the car. It looks a lot better lowered though.

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    throt said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    The 997 C4S looks out of proportion. The 996 widebodies were gorgeous, but this car just looks odd



    Thats rude Crash ,, behave ..

    Gnil your car looks awesome mate , you ordered your car around the same time as mine but I bottled it..

    Enjoy in good health bud..

    throt..



    I apologize for the offensive tone of my post. What I meant to say was, I don't like what Porsche did with the car. It looks a lot better lowered though.



    No offence....
    Thanks Throt!!!
    It has been snowing all night, roads are covered with snow. Hopefully they will be cleared soon!!!!!! What a day to pic up my car
    I should of ordered a Cayenne....

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Quote:
    Gnil said:
    Here it is..My C4S with sports chassis ( -20mm + LSD) I am collecting it tomorrow!!!
    No it is not a base C4.... the rims are just my winter settings ( 18' with NOKIAN tyres)



    Sweet Gnil,
    Congrats
    Very smart move to go for winter tyres, especially in Switzerland.

    I'm picking up mine tomorrow, it's also a -20mm chassis 911 but 2WD!

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Quote:
    Fanch said:
    Quote:
    Gnil said:
    Here it is..My C4S with sports chassis ( -20mm + LSD) I am collecting it tomorrow!!!
    No it is not a base C4.... the rims are just my winter settings ( 18' with NOKIAN tyres)



    Sweet Gnil,
    Congrats
    Very smart move to go for winter tyres, especially in Switzerland.

    I'm picking up mine tomorrow, it's also a -20mm chassis 911 but 2WD!



    Get thet camera loaded Fanch and Congrats to you both..

    throt..

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Nice car Gnil - congrats!!!

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Quote:
    Fanch said:
    Quote:
    Gnil said:
    Here it is..My C4S with sports chassis ( -20mm + LSD) I am collecting it tomorrow!!!
    No it is not a base C4.... the rims are just my winter settings ( 18' with NOKIAN tyres)



    Sweet Gnil,
    Congrats
    Very smart move to go for winter tyres, especially in Switzerland.

    I'm picking up mine tomorrow, it's also a -20mm chassis 911 but 2WD!



    ..and X51 if I remember well ..no ?
    Great week for us

    Re: First pic of C4S - 20mm

    Quote:
    Gnil said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    Quote:
    throt said:
    Quote:
    Crash said:
    The 997 C4S looks out of proportion. The 996 widebodies were gorgeous, but this car just looks odd



    Thats rude Crash ,, behave ..

    Gnil your car looks awesome mate , you ordered your car around the same time as mine but I bottled it..

    Enjoy in good health bud..

    throt..



    I apologize for the offensive tone of my post. What I meant to say was, I don't like what Porsche did with the car. It looks a lot better lowered though.



    No offence....
    Thanks Throt!!!
    It has been snowing all night, roads are covered with snow. Hopefully they will be cleared soon!!!!!! What a day to pic up my car
    I should of ordered a Cayenne....



    Why buy a Cayenne, when you have an AWD Porsche . There used to be a member here, named Pierre, who owned a 996TT and literally drove it in the most violent of snow storms (that car has about 250.000 km on it right now!) and it got him everywhere.

     
    Edit

    Forum

    Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 11/18/18 10:43 PM
    EnglishManInNY
    403880 5190
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA 11/20/18 7:12 PM
    Enmanuel
    321027 1978
    Porsche Sticky 992 (Next 911 generation 2019/2020) 11/20/18 6:29 PM
    Lars997M
    273048 2971
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 11/7/18 2:43 PM
    Pilot
     
     
     
     
     
    211352 1077
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 11/15/18 6:23 PM
    BONES
    192106 2674
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 11/20/18 1:57 PM
    SciFrog
    123370 2424
    AMG Sticky Mercedes E63 S AMG (2018) - Short Review (updated on a regular basis) 11/15/18 12:15 PM
    RCA
    32294 316
    Porsche Sticky Paint protection film 9/25/18 6:14 PM
    throt
    14051 121
    Porsche Sticky Child seats in a 991 6/18/18 8:51 PM
    Monkey
    13329 31
    Porsche 991 GT3 RS 1/9/18 1:43 PM
    Kimi
    523569 5816
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S 4/3/18 9:15 AM
    KresoF1
    483351 4254
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 9/13/18 10:12 AM
    RCA
    279052 2589
    Porsche Cayman GT4 11/16/18 11:30 AM
    RCA
    264156 2611
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo and Turbo S 1/23/18 12:27 AM
    RCA
    191555 1074
    Ferrari 488 GTB/GTS 11/20/18 2:09 PM
    BiTurbo
    190181 1755
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 11/20/18 9:10 PM
    GoHardGT3RS
    179138 3224
    Porsche Boxster Spyder (981) 8/31/18 10:25 AM
    WAY
    142750 757
    Others Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016 model) - Review (updated Feb 13th 2017) 11/20/18 6:41 PM
    intouch1
    142598 2247
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 1/6/18 10:41 PM
    Wonderbar
    128311 1284
    Ferrari Ferrari F12 Berlinetta / 599 GTO Successor 5/22/18 9:16 PM
    RCA
    111651 789
    Others VW caught cheating emissions tests 5/3/18 7:52 PM
    CGX car nut
    106518 871
    Porsche Porsche Mission E - the future of Porsche? 11/20/18 9:25 PM
    Enzo II
    85117 1138
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 10/13/18 9:50 PM
    RCA
    66656 672
    Porsche UPDATES: 2018 Porsche Cayenne 2/6/18 2:13 PM
    RCA
    57201 423
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Carrera GTS models 11/3/18 11:09 AM
    bluelines
    46683 477
    Others Tesla Roadster 11/14/18 12:48 PM
    lukestern
    43283 1395
    Others Tesla Model X Thread Closed 2/23/18 3:41 PM
    RCA
    42820 1122
    AMG AMG GT R 11/20/18 9:13 PM
    GoHardGT3RS
    41314 598
    Lambo Aventador and SV 11/19/18 8:31 AM
    RCA
    39337 472
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo S Exclusive Series (2017) 11/14/18 11:25 AM
    RCA
    39055 637
    282 items found, displaying 1 to 30.