Crown

Board: Ferrari Language: English Region: Worldwide Share/Save/Bookmark Close

Forum - Thread

Jealousy makes you nasty....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReX4IV6oz5Q

Look at this "fingers" persons comments at the bottom. Honestly... some people I just don't understand....

All I can do is laugh

Quote:

can u not immagine that a guy who owns cars worth couple of millions has a more interesting social life than go out there alone, film himslef getting up and down the road a few times and then post those silly little clips on youtube??? c'mon guys!!! that guy works at a place where the deal with those cars or tune them or whatever. and once in a while he gets a testdrive in one, takes his cam along and then writes "me in my blablabla" over all the clips...and u all believe it...wake up...

Re: Jealousy makes you nasty....

Quote:
    Mike S said:

Look at this "fingers" persons comments at the bottom. Honestly... some people I just don't understand....

All I can do is laugh

Quote:

can u not immagine that a guy who owns cars worth couple of millions has a more interesting social life than go out there alone, film himslef getting up and down the road a few times and then post those silly little clips on youtube??? c'mon guys!!! that guy works at a place where the deal with those cars or tune them or whatever. and once in a while he gets a testdrive in one, takes his cam along and then writes "me in my blablabla" over all the clips...and u all believe it...wake up...

Well Mike, I guess this "fingerfood77" really did rumble you completely.

Ouch! This guy has some serious envy problems.

Mike don't let this guy chill your future posts. We enjoy them a great deal.

indeed this guy have some serious envy problem.. dont answer him mike,leave him suffering alone..

Don't worry, I haven't taken it to heart - I'm actually laughing about it as I am re-reading what he said!

Thanks for all the kinds words

Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Don't worry, I haven't taken it to heart - I'm actually laughing about it as I am re-reading what he said!

You have never told us that you actually don't own these cars but merely take them out for a drive while you do some work on them in the garage of your boss

All i can say is leave him alone to eat his food with fingers.

Stupid child

Quote:
    MKSGR said:
    Quote:
    Mike S said:

You have never told us that you actually don't own these cars but merely take them out for a drive while you do some work on them in the garage of your boss

Yes, that kid is just too clever for me

Quote:
    VGA18 said:
    All i can say is leave him alone to eat his food with fingers.

Stupid childs

Mike, you shouldn't have replied to that loser.. let him eat his heart out.

What's the saying? Never wrestle with a pig, you'll both get dirty but the pig will enjoy it?

@ha: I know, it feel exactly what is happening with what bondmid said below

Quote:
    bondmid003 said:
    What's the saying? Never wrestle with a pig, you'll both get dirty but the pig will enjoy it?

Never heard that one before! It makes total sense!

Yeah, I decided to just block him and delete all his crap. Don't need to waste my time on somebody like that.

Anyway the garage you are working for does realy have nice cars.... so continue to take them for a spin each time you can and keep on posting

I wouldn't be surprised that all the cars going to get tuned at that place are from the same owner...

Quote:
    Gnil said:
    Anyway the garage you are working for does realy have nice cars.... so continue to take them for a spin each time you can and keep on posting

I wouldn't be surprised that all the cars going to get tuned at that place are from the same owner...

Hahaha, yes my workshop AKA my home garage

Quote:
    Mike S said:

All I can do is laugh

Quote:

"immagine". LOL!! It's only a 3rd grade word. You're dealing w/ some jealous kid, imo just ignore it.

You have got to admit it though..it wouldn't be the first time somebody has a mascaraded as if they 'owned' a car in that manner.

Just be carefull mike; a guy in the UK has got into trouble W the police posting videos of him speeding in the UK... we wouldn't want to see that happen to a fellow rennteam...
    ..no matter how jealous we were!

I read this person's comments and it appears that they may have a personal issue with you. They seem to have spent a significant amount of time researching you. Perhaps an incident in another forum has initiated this?

Quote:
    Hamptons said:
    I read this person's comments and it appears that they may have a personal issue with you. They seem to have spent a significant amount of time researching you. Perhaps an incident in another forum has initiated this?

"Researching me" - seems like I have a cyberstalker I'm always courteous to other people no matter what forum I'm on, all the guys that know me on here can vouch for that (I hope )

Quote:
    jamesaug said:
    You have got to admit it though..it wouldn't be the first time somebody has a mascaraded as if they 'owned' a car in that manner.

Just be carefull mike; a guy in the UK has got into trouble W the police posting videos of him speeding in the UK... we wouldn't want to see that happen to a fellow rennteam...
    ..no matter how jealous we were!

I don't think Mike has to worry. In SA the police are much more liberal!

It's so satisfying knowing that you have the last laugh Mike.

Quote:
    Mike S said:

All I can do is laugh

Quote:

Mike, this finger is an [beep](Hey my first beep!). Take no notice - you've been a fantastic help to me in building my new baby and together with Rossi I couldn't have been so confident about my choice without you guys! You pictures are pretty cool too!!

And if it makes you feel better I've been called far worse things!!!!! (normally by my wife if theres no seat heating!)

Quote:
    cortonpark said:
    (normally by my wife if theres no seat heating!)

Well, we've heard about that problem.

but a problem no more - I've learned my lesson!

Quote:
    cortonpark said:
    but a problem no more - I've learned my lesson!

Ah I see, the wiser head gives in.

Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    cortonpark said:

I guess you should never buy an SL then it has airconditioning in the seats

Quote:
    Mike S said:
    Quote:
    Rossi said:
    Quote:
    cortonpark said:

I guess you should never buy an SL then it has airconditioning in the seats

Ice, ice, baby...

Spider monkey breeding business treating you well Mike! Enjoy!

Don't mind those people, most of them are pre-teen, unemployed, or from one of the states in the USA where inbreeding is common

Quote:
    Moogle said:
    Spider monkey breeding business treating you well Mike! Enjoy!

Don't mind those people, most of them are pre-teen, unemployed, or from one of the states in the USA where inbreeding is common

Hahaha, thanks for the laugh Moogle

Edit

Forum

Board Subject Last post Rating Views Replies
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: New 991.2 GT3 (2017) 11/18/18 3:06 PM
    Topspeed
    402972 5189
    Porsche Sticky SUN'S LAST RUN TO WILSON, WY - 991 C2S CAB LIFE, END OF AN ERA 11/17/18 12:03 AM
    Pilot
    320358 1966
    Porsche Sticky 992 (Next 911 generation 2019/2020) 11/18/18 4:03 AM
    Spyderidol
    269786 2962
    Porsche Sticky The moment I've been waiting for... 11/7/18 2:43 PM
    Pilot

211188 1077
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 911 GT2 RS (2017) 11/15/18 6:23 PM
    BONES
    191079 2674
    Porsche Sticky OFFICIAL: 991.2 GT3 RS (2018) 11/18/18 5:14 AM
    ZahirD
    122061 2410
    AMG Sticky Mercedes E63 S AMG (2018) - Short Review (updated on a regular basis) 11/15/18 12:15 PM
    RCA
    32132 316
    Porsche Sticky Paint protection film 9/25/18 6:14 PM
    throt
    14004 121
    Porsche Sticky Child seats in a 991 6/18/18 8:51 PM
    Monkey
    13293 31
    Porsche 991 GT3 RS 1/9/18 1:43 PM
    Kimi
    522883 5816
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 991 Turbo and Turbo S 4/3/18 9:15 AM
    KresoF1
    483262 4254
    Porsche OFFICIAL: 911 R (2016) 9/13/18 10:12 AM
    RCA
    278704 2589
    Porsche Cayman GT4 11/16/18 11:30 AM
    RCA
    263748 2611
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo and Turbo S 1/23/18 12:27 AM
    RCA
    191470 1074
    Ferrari 488 GTB/GTS 11/17/18 4:47 AM
    koko
    189421 1738
    McLaren McLaren on a winning streak 10/29/18 5:13 PM
    reginos
    178711 3212
    Porsche Boxster Spyder (981) 8/31/18 10:25 AM
    WAY
    142703 757
    Others Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016 model) - Review (updated Feb 13th 2017) 11/1/18 6:13 PM
    Boxster Coupe GTS
    141899 2234
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New Panamera (2016) 1/6/18 10:41 PM
    Wonderbar
    128220 1284
    Ferrari Ferrari F12 Berlinetta / 599 GTO Successor 5/22/18 9:16 PM
    RCA
    111606 789
    Others VW caught cheating emissions tests 5/3/18 7:52 PM
    CGX car nut
    106483 871
    Porsche Porsche Mission E - the future of Porsche? 11/18/18 1:10 PM
    farina
    84418 1127
    Porsche Donor vehicle for Singer Vehicle Design 10/13/18 9:50 PM
    RCA
    66603 672
    Porsche UPDATES: 2018 Porsche Cayenne 2/6/18 2:13 PM
    RCA
    57181 423
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Carrera GTS models 11/3/18 11:09 AM
    bluelines
    46641 477
    Others Tesla Roadster 11/14/18 12:48 PM
    lukestern
    43154 1395
    Others Tesla Model X Thread Closed 2/23/18 3:41 PM
    RCA
    42811 1122
    AMG AMG GT R 1/26/18 7:19 AM
    GoHardGT3RS
    41243 597
    Lambo Aventador and SV 11/16/18 9:46 PM
    Topspeed
    39195 471
    Porsche OFFICIAL: New 991.2 Turbo S Exclusive Series (2017) 11/14/18 11:25 AM
    RCA
    39038 637
    284 items found, displaying 1 to 30.