I don't want to push this argument, but I think rennteam is not going in a good direction. Fighting over stuff like in this thread happens more and more often, something that wasn't the case half a year or more ago. To be honest, RC, I don't like this "announcing but not telling" strategy either. Why don't you tell us what you know and want to share and not the stuff you don't want to share. "I have the picture, will not post it, but you can ask questions" is certainly not very entertaining for most users on this forum. You should also avoid "educating" other users too much. I think the argument in this thread was bound to happen, it was just a matter of time. And you as one of the key persons on this forum with a lot of experience should have known that in advance. To me, it was obvious. Well, that being said, I hope we can advance to the "old" forum culture and do what this is all about, exchange information and talk about our common passion, with or without the now infamous "420 picture".

no offense and greets

taz